-17-

Rydel
(Okay so I know that it's not Rydel's birthday but it's part of my idea) It's been two weeks since Raura happened. Yeah I have a ship name for Ross and Laura. Everyone is happy and life is going pretty good right now.

I'm so excited for tomorrow. It's my birthday,and all of us including Laura,Vanessa,Dove,Ryan and Ell are driving to Vegas to celebrate my (just pretend) 22nd birthday! I'm so excited. And I'm so glad it's summer break to. Me,Laura and Dove decided to move the road trip until winter break since we were so busy. I haven't hung out with my girls in forever. I'll call Dove right now.

"Hey Dell," My friend says over the phone. "Hey do you want to hang out today? Just is the girls?" Dove knows I was talking about Laura as the third person."yeah, we haven't hung out in forever." She says.
"Yay,okay I'll tell Laura. Were should we go?"I ask.
"Well, we can go walk around Hollywood and shop?" She asks. I smile wide.(remember they live in L.A I'm not sure we're I said they originally lived in the story) "Perfect, I'll go get ready and Tell Laura. Bye" I say. she says bye and hangs up. Time to call Laura.

Laura
"Ross stop,"I giggle as he pokes my sides. He smiles and continues to do so. I'm a very ticklish person. "Okay now I c-can't breathe" I say almost in tears. I am laughing way to hard. He eventually stops. "Your adorable," he says wrapping his arms around me. "I know," he chuckles. My phone starts to ring. I get up from my bed getting out of Ross' warm safe arms. "Lauraa" He wines. I smile and answer my phone."Hi Laur," Rydel says into the phone. "Hey girl." I walk out to my balcony. "Me and Dove wanted to ask you if you want to hang out in Hollywood because we haven't hung out since you left to Paris."she says. A pair of arms hug me from behind my waist. I smile. "That sound fun, I'll go get ready,"Ross puts his head on my shoulder."Okay bye,"
"Bye." I say and hang up the phone. "Who was that?" He asks.
"Your sister, we are going to hang out today with Dove."I tell him.
"But I wanted to hang out with you,"he tells me. I walk inside my room. "I'll hang out with you tonight,but we haven't hung out in a while." i Say. He nods. "Fine,Ill be waiting in here." he says laying on my bed. I smile. "Whatever," I grab my purse and take everything I need. "See you later Rossy," I say leaning over to give him a kiss but he deepens it. After a few seconds I pull away. "Bye babe," he says. "I love you have fun and be safe." he assures me. I nod. "I will be and I love you," I walk downstairs and go to Rydel's house. I saw Dove's car so I'm guessing she is already here.

Ross
I was laying in Laura's bed talking to Connor. "So you and Laura are finally together?" He asks.
"Yeah, are you and Ariana still a thing?" I ask. "Yup, she is annoying but I love her,"I chuckle.
"So how is your va-ca?" I ask.
"It's going great, I'm in Arizona visiting some family,"
"Cool"
"Yeah, I have to go,my grandma made pie,later" He says. "Bye,"and I hang up.

Seven minutes later

"Hey Ryan," I say.

Dove
"This ice cream is so frikin good!" Rydel says eating more. Me and Laura nod in agreement. "Best ice cream ever," I say.
Laura smiles. "I missed all of us hanging out together." she says.
"Yeah, I miss this." Rydel says.
"And we get to hang out tomorrow to,"I say looking at Rydel. She smiles. "Par-Tay !" Laura says.

//////////
This chapter was hella boring but I have more chapters to come today because I'm not going to update tomorrow. This was just a filler chapter.

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Read "Their high school story"
Stay beautiful
-Marlee-