-4-

"Laura wake up."I fell shaking.I look up to the person who was talking to me.A smile appears on my face."Good morning,"Ross says smiling at me.We were still laying in my bed.Face to face."Good morning."I say yawning. I get out of bed."What time is it?"I ask a little worried that I might have slept in.Ross checks his phone."Uh,8:44"

Now,I start to panick."What?!Ross were going to be late for school!"I say going to my closet to find some clothes.I take off all of my clothes except for my under garments and put on a black dress with a floral design on the pogrom half.(the one in the picture at the top)Then I realize that I changed infront of Ross pervert lynch.I turn around,to see him still laying in bed smirking at me.

My face turns pink."You have a nice a-"  I cut him off."Shut up!"I say putting my hair in a bun."And why aren't you ready?Were going to be late!'I put on some make up."Because its Saturday."Ross says getting up from my bed and walking towards me."What?"I grab my phone that was seating on my vanity and look at the date.Saturday,September 9th 8:51."Why didn't you tell me earlier?"He shrugs."And I don't think you should wear makeup."Ross says picking up a bunch of my makeup."Why not?"I frown thinking I might look ugly with it on."you don't need it when you already look beautiful with out it."I smile and start to fell something inside my stomach."well I'll be back around here in an hour,I want to hang out more today."Bye."He says walking over to my balcony.He jumps over to his."Bye Ross."I say smiling like an idiot.He looks at me one last time,a smile appears on his face and he goes back inside his room.I finish getting ready after an hour of doing my hair and putting on makeup.

--------------------- 

I think I maybe like Ross a little bit.Like,like him more than a friend.I didn't notice it three months ago,but I guess something happened.I walked down stair carefully so I wouldn't fall while wearing these heels.My mom wasn't coming home until Sunday night.It kind of sucks how we moved here three months ago and my parents are already traveling.But I got used to it already.

My dad comes home next week.So its just me in my lonely house until tomorrow. I hear knock at the door.I grab my hand clutch purse.I open the door."Hey,"Ross says walking in my house and he plops himself on the couch in front of my TV.I scoff."Come o Ross let's go and get coffee."He nods and gets up.Ross was wearing a dark red shirt with back skinny jeans and his signature black converse.

"Okay,let's go to Starbucks."He says opening the door for me.These heels were kind of hard for me to walk in.

-Ross-

I really like Laura,like a lot.I never really liked anyone else as much as I liked her.I open the car door for her.I left my car at her house last night.Once I get in the car I start to drive to Starbucks.We decided to go through the drive through. I ordered Laura the coffee I see her dinking everyday at school and I order one for me as well.I pay for both of us.I hand Laura her coffee as she thanks me."were to next?I say."The bank."Laura says."Why?"

"Because I want to go to the mall after."she says."Okay,I'll buy you whatever you want."Laura looks at me like I was crazy."Then you would be broke by the end of the day"I chuckle. "As long as your happy,I'm happy.That all that matters."

I drive to the bank,me and Laura both take out a total of 500 dollars on our accounts."Your really sweet Ross,"Laura says as I pull up at the biggest mall in San Dei ago.The mall had five stories.There were no elevators or escalators.It was just one big spiral building with only an emergency staircase exit."This mall is really big.I've never been here before."Laura says fascinated." Yeah,just try not go get lost."I joke.We walk into the massive mall were I would get broke from.Laura starts to look everywhere.

"Let's go there!"Laura says grabbing my hand as she runs to forever 21.

TBC.................. 
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow