-9-

-Laura-

Three days after this day will be the day Ross goes to Paris.I was glad he told me he was going to take me still. All I really want to do is spend some time with him. Ever since Ariel came into our lives me and him weren't that close anymore.

-Ross-
"So your taking Laura to Paris?"Ariel asks looking down."I kinda promised her and I don't break my promises." I say."Whatever.Its not like relationships are about taking risks anyways,"She gets up and storms out of my house.Wow,okay.

Me and Ariel only have been dating for three days but I'm starting to regret asking her to be my girlfriend.I need advice on how I'm supposed to breakup with her.I know,I'll call Laura.

"Hey Ross."
"Hi I need to ask you something. It's about Ariel." I say.

"Ok,go on."she says
"I think I want to-" she cuts me off.
"Your not going to propose to her right?"

"Oh no no no.wait why would you think that?"

"I don't know,you guys always look happy together."

"Well I want to break up with her."

-Laura-
I am so happy Ross wanted to break up with her!
"Ok meet me at Starbucks in ten minutes." I say

"Okay bye." he says and I hang up the phone. And I get ready.

I walk in and see Ross on his phone sitting in the back of the place. "hey"he says handing me a cup of coffee and it was my favorite. "Hi. So you want to breakup with Ariel?" I say taking a seat next to him.

He nods. "But I don't know how,she is such a nice person and I don't want to break her heart." He sighs and looks at me. I look back at him,it looked like something was on his mind. "Have any advice?" I think for a moment. "I think you should strait up tell her, and you should do it the next time you see her so you can get it over with." I want them to break up as soon as possible.

Wow. I am so selfish.

Ross slowly nods. "Yeah I guess."
"Hi Ross," Ariel says walking up to our table. "Laura." she coldly says. I give Ross a look and he gives me the same look. "Uh I'll let you two talk and I'll just sit over there.." I stand up and Ross gives me a "don't leave" look.

"That will be lovely bye Laura," Ariel says shooing me away. Rude.

I go over and sit a few tables away from their's. I can help but over hear their conversation.

-Ross-
"So what are you doing here?" I ask trying not to sound rude. I could also tell that Laura was going to hear our whole conversation because she was just looking down.

"I love Starbucks why,is it bad that I come to see my boyfriend?" I tense up a bit when she said that last word.

"Uh about that,i think we should..." You can do it Ross. I look over to Laura and I could see her trying to hide a smile. "What Ross?"

"Breakup."

//////////////////////////////

I hope you liked this chapter

Comment your thoughts
Vote
Share
Follow

Check out my story
"A thousand years" it's a Raura story it has longer chapters.
Stay amazing
-Marlee