-20-

-Rydel-

After I finished unpacking I ran out of our room and ran into my brother and Laura's room. I jump on a random bed out of the two of them. "Rydel?Get your butt of my bed!"Laura says pushing me off her bed. "Ow, I just need to ask you something." she helps me get up. "What is it?" She sits next to me. "Do you want to go downstairs and check out the pool?"

"Sure,Maia,Dove and Vanessa can go with us to, I'll get ready,"

"What about me?" Ross says doing something on his phone

"Today is your sisters birthday,i want to hang out with her," I smile and stick my tongue out at Ross and he just rolls his eyes.

"But I want to hang out with you!" Ross says pulling Laura on his bed and hugs her. She giggles.I love their relationship it's goals for sure. "I'll hang out with you later Ross." She gets up and grabs a bathing suit out of her suit case. Laura walks over to the bathroom and Ross glares at me. I chuckle and leave.

//At the pool//

Vanessa

We found am some chairs next to each other so we sat on those.

I lay my towel down on the long chair and lay down. I put my sunglasses on and close my eyes. I happily sigh. and just try to enjoy my life while I can. I think Maia and Dove went to go get drinks for us and Laura and Rydel went in the pool. "Here you go Vanessa,a soy latte for you." Maia says handing me my drink. I smile."Thanks,its my favorite." She nods and goes into the pool. This is perfect, especially with no- "Riker! Ratliff!" Rydel says getting out of the pool."Why are you here?" Dove asks. Yeah,why was he here. "We were bored upstairs and Laura, Ross said he was coming." Ratliff assures her. Laura smiles. To be honest the only reason me and Riker don't like each other is because we don't approve of our siblings relationship. I know it sounds wrong,i love her and all its just that its so weird them being a couple. Its not that Ross is bad or anything.All me and Riker do is fight so there is another reason why I don't "Ship" them. But if they did get married which I don't would happen I would be happy for them no matter what. "Hey Vanessa,ooh I love soy latte's"He takes a long sip out of my drink.I gasp."you drank half of the whole thing!"

He rolls his eyes."I can see that" I was so annoyed by him.

//Laura//

I was floating around in the water and two hands come behind me and grabs my waist pulling me closer to them."What the he-?"I turn around."Ross?! I think I just had a heart attack!"I shout and splash some water at him.He chuckles,"Sorry?"And he splashes water back at me. A few second player we break out into a playful full on splash fight.

-Ross-

Haha. Laura was the best. Sweet,funny,positive,fun to hang out with and she is just so beautiful.I smile every time I'm around her. I know we bar.e'm started dating but I fall in love with her every time she laughs or smile. I think she is the one.

My mom had texted me,telling me that she and my dad went out to eat somewhere so we had to fend for ourselves, maybe that wounded way to dramatic.It got dark by the minute. We were going to go out tonight to celebrate my sisters birthday. What she had in mine was something we would never expect. A club. Yeah Rydel wants to get drunk on her birthday. I remember like it was yesterday when she used to have hello kitty parties. But I guess now she wants to change that?I never drank before,neither has Laura so I think I am willing to do it only if she does it with me.We'll do it together. And people gamble over there. I'm surprise mom and dad let her have her party their. Well she is turning 22. 

/////////////////////////

The next chapter will be about Rydel party and I know this chapter sucks I'm just really tired and not focused. Next one will be better I promise.

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
And be sure to check out my story "A thousand years"
I love you all.
-Stay Amazing-
-M.S.R.-