-22-

//Rydel//
I can't believe I'm having my birthday at a bar. And I'm still shocked my parents agreed, after all that begging they finally cracked. Well they have to, I'm 22 and I'm still living with my parents. This place was huge yet beautiful. Everyone decided to split up and do whatever. It wasn't just a bar,if you know what I mean ;)

//Dove//
When I saw the dance floor my eyes lit up. I've never been to a club before so I was very excited. "Come on," I say bringing Maia onto the dance floor. There was a lot of people here. To be honest I was a little worried. People get drunk here. What if Ryan gets drunk and screws some girl over tonight? I mean the last time I saw him was when I was talking to him and Maia a few minutes ago. But I trust him, I shouldn't be thinking about this. I should just have fun and enjoy Rydel's party.

//Ratliff//
"Happy birthday," I say sitting next to Rydel. She was drinking something. Rydel smiles. "Thanks,you want some?" She asks handing me her small shot glass. I guess I could try it. I drink it all in one sip. At first the alcohol burned but when she gave me another,it was the best thing I've ever tasted. Then I go for another. and another...

//Rocky//
After everyone split, I went to get a drink. "What would you like?" The bartender asks. "Just get me a tall glass of whisky," I say. The lady nods and gets it ready.

I notice the people next to me. Rydel and Ratliff. "Hey guys,"

"Hi mom," Ratliff slurs. I give Rydel a look.

"What? Is he drunk?" Rydel chuckles.

"I gave him a shot and he liked it so he ordered more and more." she says

"Are you my sister?" A drunk Ratliff asks looking at me. I laugh and shaker head. "no, I'm your friend Rocky"

He nods"ohhh,hi Rocky. I'm Ratliff."

Oh brother.

//Vanessa//
"Your cute," I say walking up to Riker. He was shocked and he turns pink. "What?" Riker asks.

"Yeah,do you want to make out?" I ask stepping closer to him. He takes a step back.

"Vanessa your drunk,"

I smirk. "Maybe,so?" I try to walk towards him more but almost fall on my face thankfully he catches me. "I'll go get you some water," he says but I stop him.

"No,I need you," I whisper. he froze but smiles.

//Ross//
I smile at my accomplishment and so does Laura. We just won 700 dollars! Mom is so going to kill us when she finds out we've been gambling but I could care less right now. To be honest me and Laura were a little drunk at the moment but that didn't stop us from playing."lets go over there,"Laura says pointing over to a very crowded table. I nod and she holds my shoulder as we walk over there. We push the the crowd and we see that the prize for this game was almost a million dollars. Laura gasp.

"Are you sure about this babe?" I ask stepping away from the crowd. She nods."This is a lot of money we could lose"

"Ross I believe in you" she says placing her hands on my chest which turns me really on. Never mind,we are so drunk.

That's all the motivation I needed for now. I grab Laura and we look to the person who was in charge of this game. "We would like to play next,"

//Maia//
Me and Dove were dancing like nobody was watching. We were just having such an amazing time together. After about a half our of dancing we decided to go sit and take a break.

We ordered some drinks for us and we watched the bartender so some cool tricks to make the drinks. Some one taps my shoulder. I jerk my head around to see that it was only Rocky.

"Oh hey," Me and Dove say at the the same time. We both giggle.

"Hi,oh um Dove? Ryan is looking for you," he says.

Dove nods. She gets up from her chair and leaves. Rocky fills in her spot and smiles at me. "I need to tell you something." he says.

"Shoot,"

//Laura//
Ross was sitting down while I stood next to him. Lots of people were crowded around us. This was our chance. If the other opponent has a Lowe card than Ross we win,we lose if he has one higher than us. (I don't know much about gambling so I'm making it up)

I lean over him inhaling his cologne.It smelt so good. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his head. I'm praying right now. This is it.

Ross and the other guy both slowly flip over their cards. I close my eyes

Please please please please please !!

I hear cheering on our side of the table. I quickly open my eyes and look at the cards. I smile wide. He did it. "Ross you did it!!" I say.

He smiles so wide. He gets up and kisses me. I hear the other guy groan and walks away with his friends. I smile into the kiss and pull away. "I'm so proud of you!" I say and I've him a hug. "You did it!"

"No,we did it. Thanks for believing in me." he whispers in my ear. It sent chills down my body when he did that.

After some random people congratulate us he collects all the money. "two million dollars Laura,this is for both of us."

I smile. He was the sweetest guy ever. "Lets get something to drink to celebrate." I suggest and he nods in agreement. I grab his arm and he holds my waist while we walk to the bar.

//Vanessa//
Me and Riker walked back up to my hotel room. I lock the door and turn to Riker. "Lets do this" I say and give him a kiss before he could respond.

// Rocky//

"I like...you," I say nervously. Maia smiles. "You do?" She asks.

I nod."yeah do you like me?" I was so scared of what her answer might be. But instead of answering she kisses me.

//Rydel//
Ratliff was so funny when he was drunk. But I liked it when he was..well him. "Hello beautiful," a guy with jet black hair says. "Um hi?"

"Would you like to dance? Or can I buy you a drink?" He asks. He was really drunk because I smelt his breathe and it reeked with alcohol. I look to Ratliff and he was watching the whole thing. His eyes were glossy,

"She has a boyfriend,sorry." Ellington says before I could speak. I nod. The guy rolls his eyes and walks up to another girl. I roll my eyes. what a player.

"Thanks Ell," I say. he gives me a light smile before taking another shot. He's going to have a massive hangover tomorrow.

//Ryan//
"Hey Ryan,were have you been? I haven't seen you all night." Dove says. i sigh. This is going to be so hard.b

"Okay I need to tell you something important.And please forgive me when I tell you. "

"What is it?" she asks nervously.

"Please,"

"Ryan, your scaring me." This is going to break my heart.

"I'm moving to Michigan."
//////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I tried making this chapter longer but I'm really tired so I wont.

Yeah I'm kicking Ryan out of the story because he didn't really talk and I just have to much character. He will come back one day.

Tell me your thoughts please.

And comment if you want sports after every chapter.

Did any of you watch the new Austin and Ally? It was so good!!!

Anyways don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
-ship Raura-

-M.S.R