-35-

"Hi Gabe, I'm Laura and this is Ross." I introduced. Gabe smiles at me. "You're pretty" he tells me. "Well thank you, you are adorable." I tell him. "Wanna date?" He winks. Ross just glares at him. "She has a boyfriend" he grits his teeth. "Who? I don't see one,"

"Haha look Gave, I'm flattered but I'm to old for you and Ross is my boyfriend and I love him," I assure him. Ross smiles at me. "Age is just a number and I'm only 17," he says. "Well to bad because she's mine," Ross says rolling his eyes. I giggle because of how jealous he was right now of a 17 year old. "You are so right Gabe, we are only a year apart," I tell him just to tease Ross.
Gabe wiggles his eyebrows. Ross' face turns red. Not the good kind. "Well if you breakup with Ross you know I'm single" Stephanie cuts in looking at Ross dreamily. Ha nope. "I'm kidding, come on Ross let's go," I say dragging him away from the two kids.

We didn't stay for the whole party, we just stopped and said a hello because we still had school tomorrow morning and I get real cranky when I'm tired."That party was something..." Ross trails off. I smile. "yeah my cousin is seriously crushing on you." I laugh.   

                                             -In home ed-                                                                   

"Okay I will show you your grades so far class," Their teacher assures them holding up a paper. Laura already knew she would get an acceptable grade,it always happened. "Ariana and Connor you have an A+ so far, great job" That's  a surprise,Laura thought to herself. she goes on and on so far everyone had great grades. "Ross and Laura you have a F-"  Laura's eyes pop out of their sockets. Ross stares at her in shock. "What why?" She asks. 

"well Mrs.Marano,I heard what happened over the summer. The rules were to act like a couple not actually become one. Because if you fight or break up,you will fail my class and won't graduate High School."  

Before the couple could say anything Ariana turns towards Laura with a smirk on her face. "wow,the it couple is failing to pretend to be a married couple, well now we all know who will get married." She smirks. Laura gives her a death glare. "Look Mrs. Yvette, me and Ross only fought once and Ariana caused it."She tries to explain. 

"It doesn't matter, you should've been dating anyways" the bell rings. "Class dismissed." 

-Laura- 

I was so mad at Ross. This was his fault and know I may not be able to graduate. I sprint out of class."Laura wait!" Ross calls out. I turn around. "what?"

"Don't worry we will do better," he says giving me a small smile. 

I shake my head. "No Ross, our senior year ends in two months. There won't be enough time and this is all your fault." I say very annoyed. 

"What?!You can't seriously blame this on me." He explains. 

"I am blaming it on you, you are the one that decided to cheat on me right!?" I say.  His eyes widen the then he gets angrier. "Why would you bring that up? I said I was sorry. And to be a couple it take a couple so really it isn't all my fault." he stammers his voice getting louder.

"You know what?! Maybe Ariana was right we do fight a lot!Things aren't working out anymore! And i wouldn't want to marry you anytime soon!" 

"WHO THE FUCK SAID I WOULD WANT TO MARRY YOUR UGLY ASS ANYWAYS!?" He yells. Everyone in the hallway stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I was taken back by the words he had just said to himself. I knew he had anger issues but I didn't think he would say that to my face. Salty tears run down my face.  I slowly walk up to him and slap him. 

Students gasp. He holds his cheek. " We are through," he tells me. "Wh-what about the project?" I asks. 

-Ross- 

I don't  know why I said what I said. I never meant to hurt her again.  "All you care about is that stupid project Laura! You care about it more than us" I tell her. Who am I kidding. There was no us anymore. 

-------------------- 

hey guys! I updated finally.

I am back in school so I might only update on the weekends if I don't get many reads. 

Don't forget to...

comment

vote

share

follow 

read my story "Campus killers" 

My kik= MarleeSkyRandall 

I love you all 

-Stay lovely-

m.s.r