-49-

-Ross-
"Okay Ross,so tell me about yourself." Mr. Marano insists as he sits us down on a black leather couch that looked really nice. We were still in the basement. Vanessa went to go mess around with the recording booth and Laura sat next to me. She had told me just to be myself and not pretend to be someone I'm not. I guess she always knows what to say. "Well I'm 18 I play hockey and I make music. I have four other siblings...my favorite color is yellow?" I really didn't know what to say after that. "I see, and how long have you and Laura been together?" He asks. I glance towards Laura who was already looking at me. What do I say? We broke up like two times! "For a while, maybe a month or so after she moved. "

"Are you happy together?" He asks.

I smile. "Very," At the corner of my eye I could see Laura's lips curve into a smile. "So you said you make music?"

"Yeah, I write songs here and there but I don't think they are that good..."

"Well they can't be that bad, and I wouldn't know because I haven't heard it,"

"Dad, Ross is such an amazing singer, he sang to me once and it was like I was hearing the voice of an angel. " Laura admits. I smile wide but look down. "Yeah Ross sing for us. "

"Uh I don't know..."

"Okay how about after we eat some delicious dinner we could go down to the recording booth and listen to you sing. No need to be shy," he explains.

"Well I guess so,"

"Great, well I'll let you guys unpack and make yourself at home. Be in the dining room by 6," he commands. Me and Laura nod before he goes upstairs to talk to the chef.

"Your dads nice," I admit as soon as he leaves. "He'll be nice if you're nice. My dad is such a Assho-" Laura gets cut off by her dad. "Oh and by the way, you can't sleep in the same room you two." He says pointing at us from at the top of the stairs. I nod. "Got it Mr.Marano!"

"Call me Vincent," he says then leaves. "Come on Vanessa! Let's go unpack!" Laura had to zag out because Vanessa was singing loudly in the booth with headphones on. It looked so funny because you couldn't hear from out side of it. So all we see us her moving her lips and doing some weird hand gestures.

-Laura-
My dad was acting so weird. Around Ross he was acting like nothing ever happened between me and my dad. I knew he was two faced from the start. This is the first time I had been to his house since the divorce and move so I've never saw the rooms. Mine wasn't like a huge room but it was bigger than the one I had back at home. On the walls hung posters and a bunch of records. There was a bathroom and if you go through the bathroom, Ross' room would be right next to mine. Since my dad didn't know which rooms we were staying in he didn't stop us.

I thought it would be hella awkward with dad and Ross because my dad just makes it awkward and scary for them. I remember this one time my ex boyfriend met my dad for the first time and he asked if my boyfriend wanted beer. He said yes, not knowing it was part of my dads test.

I should probably worn Ross. He drinks underage. But if my dad found out then I can't be with him. 

"Dinners ready!" My dad calls out. He usually starts his test with my boyfriends at the first meal together. I guess it's time for his little "test"

-----

Hey loves 💜💜
I hope you liked it

Please don't forget to....
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Thanks for all the motivation I get from you guys, it really inspires me to update more.

Read my book "When the Mean girl wins" for a chance to be in this book.

-Stay gorgeous-
I love you's
M.s.R