-31-

-Ross-
She gives me that smile that would light up my day even if it was a bad one. I pull her into a warm hug, the one she loves in her case. "I'm sorry Ross," she whispers. I shake my head."Don't ever apologize to me, I don't want you to. I'm the one that has to be sorry." I sigh. "I love you Ross."
I smile and pull away. "I love you too" I tell her.

-Ariana-
I feel bad that I ruined Ross and Laura's relationship...actually I'm not.
I've known Ross ever since we were in elementary school.

We have chemistry.

Then one day Laura decides to come to school and Ross instantly falls in love with her. They barely know each other. Wait. They barely know each other.

Light bulb.

-Laura-
Ross left my house a half a hour ago. He said he had something important to do. He's been doing this for a few weeks. Like he would always leave to go somewhere at 5 in the afternoon and comes back an hour later. He never tells me what he does when he leaves. But I'm not worried. 

I hear a knock on the door. Without even looking through the peephole I answer it. "What are you doing here?" I rudely ask. Ariana rolls her eyes and invites herself in. "I have something to tell you," She says sitting on the couch. I groan. "What is it? To tell me sorry?" I ask.

"No, I'm not sorry I kissed your boyfriend but I am sorry he liked it." She explains. My face flushes in anger. "He didn't like it, he told me so and he wouldn't lie." I say.

"Mmm since we are talking about lying let me tell you something. You know how Ross goes somewhere for an hour everyday?" She asks. How does she even know that?

I nod. "Yeah so?"

"Well he told me what he does," 
He told Ariana and not me? Wow does he not trust me?

"What does he do?" I ask. I still am wondering why he told her instead of me? "He's a drug dealer." She simply tells me.

My eyes pop out of my sockets. "What?!"

-Ariana-
I nod."yup you know he can be arrested for it," I explain.

Laura shakes her head. "You're lying. The Ross I know would never do that, he is the sweetest guy in the world." She tells me.

"Well Laura, the Ross you know is a complete liar. You're not the one who has known him half his life Laura. He tells me everything. You barely know him" 

"What if he was just lying to you?" She asks. Laura was asking so many questions. She was hopeless. She would ask everything so she wouldn't have to believe me. "Because he tried selling it to me." I say.

Laura was speechless. I smirk.

"Well I'm going to go. I have things I need to take care of." I say grabbing my purse and walking out.

-Ross-
When I got home I noticed a very familiar car parked on the driveway.
I go inside my house and see Ariana sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here? And how did you get into my house?" I ask.

"I just wanted to visit you and Rocky let me in," She says patting a seat next to her. I hesitate but sit next to her but not to close. "What do you want?" I ask. "I want you," she says. I scoot the opposite way. "Uh I'm with Laura now..." I say. Awkward.

"Who cares?! Fvck Laura," she says getting closer to me. "I already did," I smirk.

-Laura-
I still don't know weather to believe Ariana, I mean Ross wouldn't do that right?

I'm going over to his house right now to confront him. When I walk up to his house I see Ariana in her car leaving his house. Why was she there?
I knock on the door.  Ross answers a couple seconds later. "Hey," Ross says making way for me. I ignore him and run up to his room. "Laura what are you doing?!" He asks running after me.

I start looking through all of his things. He runs into my room. "Laura what the hell?! Stop!" He shouts pulling me on his bed.

I run my fingers through my hair. "What are you doing?" He asks a little angry. "Are you a drug dealer?!" I blurt out. His eyes widens.

"What?! Why would you even think that?" He asks a little hurt. I don't even know why I did what I did. 

"I don't know, it's just that Ariana came to my house and told me you were one and I didn't believe her but she sounded really convincing and I-"

He cuts me off. "Ariana told you that?! I'm going to talk to her!" He shouts walking out the door. "Ross wait!" I say but then one of my earrings comes off and rolls under the bed. "What?" He asks.

I bend down to pick it up but something catches my attention.

A box that had nothing on it. I knew there weren't any shoes in there because he keeps every single pair perfectly stacked on a shoe rack.

"Hey what's this?" I ask taking the box out and sitting on the bed.

He sits next to me. "Uh I have never seen that in my life," he says.

I slowly open the box and gasp.

I cover my mouth. There in the box were a bunch of drugs and pills.

-Ross-
How did this get in here?! I don't do drugs. This looked really bad because there were drugs mysteriously placed into my room and Laura asked if I was a drug dealer.

"Laura it's not what it looks like," I say taking the box and closing it.

She stands up. "Not what it looks like?! Ross! How could you do this you could get arrested" she says.

"I don't know how those got there but I promise you I don't do this stuff. Ariana probably placed it here when she came over." I explain.

"Speaking of Ariana why was she even here?" She asks.

"I-I don't know she got here before I got here," I say.

"Ross why won't you tell me why you have been leaving for an hour everyday these past weeks?" She asks. This won't end well.

"I can't tell you, it's a secret." I say.

------------
Dun
Dun
Dunnnnnnnn

Hello loves, hehe I haven't updated in a while because I was so focused on my other story.
Anyways I hope you liked it.

How do you think Laura will react???

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Read my book "A thousand years"

I'll be deleting A thousand years very soon

And all my other books.......

No I'm kidding

-I love you all-
-Stay kind-
M.SR