-70-

"Ross."The small brunette spoke as I buckled her seatbelt,then mine. I ignored her as I started up the car and drove to whatever path my car takes us. Dangerous,I know. "Ross where are we going?You're family is going to be worried about you," She explained. I sighed and glanced at her,to see that she was looking at me in concern. "Fuck Laura.I'm really sorry about what happened back there,you shouldn't have gone through that." I felt so bad. I really wish my grandparents weren't here.

"It's fine Ross,I'm fine.Don't worry about it.They seem like...nice people," I snort at her remark. "Hell,Laur.That's not true and you know it after what they said about you."

She shrugged. "They can say whatever they want.It doesn't matter to me be-"

"But it matters to me,"I cut her off. "It matters to me when people talk about my girlfriend like that.Now,can we please change the conversation?"I question as we go onto the freeway."Can you tell me where we are going?" She asked as she looked at the highway signs. "To be honest,I don't have a clue,"
----
It was full on dark and we were still on the road. I glanced at the sleeping beauty lightly snoring next to me. She was so cute. I decided to get off the road and stay the night in a motel. I didn't want to go back home. I quickly text Laura's parents telling them that she's alright and safe with me.

I carried her,her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I checked in then walked up the quiet stairs.No many people were here. The motel wasn't like those old creepy ones in the movies. No,this one looked like just as any four star motel.

I carefully layer her onto the big comfortable bed then took her pants off. And no,I wasn't being a perverted boyfriend. I was taking them off of her because I knew how much she hated sleeping in skinny jeans. I tucked her into bed.

Laura
I woke up to hear water running in the bathroom. Wait the bathroom?I jerk up and notice I was in some room or something. Were was Ross?I worriedly get out of the bed I was laying in and notice I wasn't wearing any pants.

"Ross?"I called out but it was quiet besides who ever was in the bathroom. Shit. I walk towards the noise and quietly open the unlocked door. Thank god it was just Ross taking a shower. Why wouldn't it be Ross though?I thought to myself as I stated at his reflection. Since the shower doors were see through I was able to see his naked body. Gosh I'm creepy. I couldn't help it though, he was so freaking hot I wanted to- my thoughts were interrupted when I heard his raspy voice. "You're up," he asked but more like a statement as he looks at my reflection. Shoot he saw me staring at him from the mirror. I laughed at that.

"Um yeah,sorry to interrupt you..."

"Please,I'm pretty sure I interrupted you," he winked at me. Fuck,he's making me horny.

I shook my dirty thoughts off and shrugged. "Hey um,were are we?And how long have I been sleeping?"

"We're at some motel,and not long maybe about a good half hour. Hey and as much as I love talking to you and heart you're angelic voice,can I hear it when I'm out of the shower?" He asked. My eyes widened. "Oh right...sorry" I mumbled... "Or would you like to get your cute ass over here and join me?" He says while running his fingers through his wet hair. I didn't even have to think about that,I took of my shirt,underwear
and got into the shower with him. I wasn't wearing a bra either.

-Back at the house-

"He's not answering his phone.Grandma this is all your fault!" Rocky explained tossing his phone onto the couch in front of him. Candice,his grandmother dramatically rolled her eyes as she continued her cross word puzzle. "Ross is probably out with that girl Lauren."

"Laura Grandma,it's Laura. Why can't you learn it?And if Ross was with Laura then he's in good hands," Ryland explained.

"How?She could break Ross's heart right in front of his eyes." Candice replied. Everyone but George rolled their eyes. "I hope I'm not as grumpy when I'm old," Rocky whispered to Ryland. Ryland gave his brother a sympathetic look. 

"Ellen just called saying Ross was with Laura,no need to worry as much," Stormie burst into the living room with a smile.

"I wonder where they went and what they are doing," Ryland wondered. 

Ross
"Hey you two!Keep you god damn moans down!PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!THIS IS A MOTEL,IF YOU WANNA FUCK THEN DO IT IN AN ACTUAL HOTEL WITH SOUNDPROOF WALLS!OR MAYBE EVEN STRONGER WALLS SONCE YOU ARE SO FUCKING LOUD!!" A man from next door yelled. Me and Laura laughed as she got off of me. "Way to ruin the moment," she chuckled. I run my hand up and down her arm. "Who said the moment had to be ruined?" I asked before colliding our lips together again. 
------
In case you're having a shitty day:

  ------ In case you're having a shitty day:

I love y'all❤️
(Excuse the errors)