-38-

"Ross I don't know what to say to you right now, you've hurt me so much. But thanks to you I lost all my friends." She tells me. "Do you not love me anymore?" I ask. "Ross, why are you asking me this?"

"Do you?"

She looks at me for a second. "No,"

I look right into her eyes. "No?" I ask. I knew she was lying. She was messing with me. Well I could do the same.

"So you don't like me either I suppose?"

She nods her head with a small smile.

"Okay, tell me you don't like me when I do this." I scoot closer to her and in seconds I find myself touching her thighs and her whole body. I was feeling very horny with Laura. There were things. Things I wanted to do with her. Chill Ross, oh my god. My pants start to feel very tight as a slow moan escapes her mouth. Once she hits realization she gets up. "Ross I think you should leave," she calmly says. I stand up. "Why?"

"Why?" She laughs. "Why? Well you hurt me...a lot-" 

"I know baby and I am so sorry"I tell her stepping closer to her. "I know you are but I'm not sure that i am ready to forgive you..again"She assures me.  "Laura please" I almost whisper. "you can't keep hurting me like this,what happened to you?You can't just walk into my room and kiss me pretending like nothing happened." She confesses. "What do you mean?" 

"I want the old Ross back.  The Ross I fell in love with" the Ross I fell in love with.Oh. "I'm still the same Laura" 

she shakes her head. "No,you aren't. You broke my heart just because you cared about what your other friends cared about you." 

It did sound really bad when she said it. she was right.Why did I do that to her? "Laura!I'm hear!"a male voice says from outside. Laura's eyes widen as I run downstairs to open the door. "Ross wait!"She calls out behind me. I open the door to reveal Connor?! "What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask. "Uh i'm Laura's new life skills partner?" he says. I froze. 

"Ross I-" Laura starts

"so this is what you do?I make a mistake and you replace me less than an hour? What is wrong with you?You really do only care about that stupid project don't you?!"I snap.