-72-

"You want to go out with me?" Ellington questioned as I gave him a weird look. "Yes..?" I explained but almost in a question. "Okay,both of you stop!I can't take this torture anymore. Seeing you ask out Ellington is weird to me," Rydel admits as she stood up from the bar stool. "Well he's just helping me practice,calm down," I replied. "Yeah,Rocky asked me for help so I'm helping him." Ell told her. I nod and stood up straight. "Let's try this again," I spoke.

-Laura-
I gasped. "Oh my gosh!!!" I screamed as I looked at the image in front of me-taped to the scrapbook. "Did you already see it?!Am I to late?!" Ross asked before barging through the door. Candice glared at him as he took the scrapbook away from me. "I can't believe this, you know how much these things could affect my relationship with Laura!Why can't you just be happy for me-why do you always have to ruin things?" Ross angrily asked. "Ross it's okay, everything is fine I'm not-" I tried to explain but he cut me off. "No,that's it.I'm done with your bullshit grandma. It's time for this book to go away," 

-Ross-
I watched as Laura's eyes widened and Candice stood up. "Son what are you going to do?" The woman asked as she tried to get a hold of the book. "I'm going to destroy this book," 

Laura shot up and tried to take the book away from me. "No Ross,it's hers!" She says before prying the book out of my hands-well she tried but a single page fell out. "Both of you stop, and Ross give it back,"

"No," I say before running outside to my car with Laura following behind me.

"Ross!Where are you going?!" She asks as I quickly get into my car.

"Look,I love you but I'm not going to let one stupid book ruin this relationship!" I say through the window before rolling it back up. She tried to open the car doors but I lock them all. She sighs and disappears. She didn't go back inside the house though. I roll my eyes and backed the car up. While going down the driveway,I heard a bump and it felt like I hit something, or someone. My eyes widened as I quickly got out the car. "Laura," I whispered to myself as I went behind the car. 

-Rocky-
"okay,I'm going in," I told Rydel and Ellington as they stood behind a few trees so Maia wouldn't see them watching me ask her out. Rydel nods. "Go get em' tiger," Ell tells me. Me and my sister both give him a weird look. "What?" He shrugged.

I shook my head before walking up to Maia,who was on sitting on the stairs of her front porch while sipping her iced tea as she watched her little brother Charlie-which I think is such a weird name draw dinosaurs on the ground with chalk. "Hey Rocky," Her Australian accent filled my ears. "Hello Maia," I say trying to sound as formal as I could.

"What's up?Can I help you or...?" She asked while walking up to me. "Actually yes," I spoke. She nods. "What is it?"

"Maia I have liked you for a while and I really want us to be together so will you go out with me?" Ellington suggested to ask her out in a big way or whatever but everyone knows that, that is Ross's thing. I watched as her expression changed in a blink of an eye. She frowned. "Rocky,I would love too," she spoke,giving me a little bit of hope. "But-"

But. My least favorite word unless it's b-u-t-t.

"You were to late, I was waiting for you to ask me for a while but you didn't. I met someone else and they are picking me up in a few minutes." My smile dropped. Oh...I was to late. I gulped. "Oh it's okay, I mean it was just a suggestion anyways. Forget I ever said anything bye," I quickly say because I couldn't deal with the humiliation. Also because fucking Charlie kept looking at me like he was judging me.

"I'm really sorry, his name is Eric by the way. He's new here,"

Eric. The named sounded very familiar.

-Laura-
I opened my eyes to just wince and close my eyes again. There was such a bright light that made me cringe. It was like a fucking sun! Where was I?Where was Ross? I groaned as my head all of a sudden started to hurt. "L-Laura?Doctor!Laura's awake!" A voice I knew to well to not know shouted. My eyes shot open to see Eric hovering over me. "Laura oh my god!" She breathed as he instantly kissed me. He kissed me-fucking kissed me!

I quickly pull away and try to wipe my lips but my arm was strapped to something. Oh I was in a hospital. Now my parents were here. "Babe what's wrong?"

"Babe?Eric!I have a boyfriend what are you doing here?I broke up with you a long time ago!Mom where is Ross?What happened?Why am I here?"

"Hunny, who is Ross?Eric is your boyfriend and when we were coming to California, someone crashed into your side of the car and well you have been in a coma for almost two weeks,"

My eyes widened. "You're joking right?"
Ross isn't real?!My mom gives me a weird look and shakes her head. "I want to go home," I have to see for myself. If Ross wasn't real then why did I dream about him? Dream-it was all a dream!

"Awe look!She's crying tears of joy because she's awake!" Vanessa cried before giving me a sweet smile. They aren't tears of joy..
"We are so happy to have you back! Are you ready to start your new life here in California? Eric will be staying with us for a few weeks to help out since you are still injured."

"Um yeah,"

I had to see Ross and that's all I'm worried about now. This couldn't be happening.

-----------
The end...

No I'm kidding!!!NOW ITS TIME FOR LAURA TO START HER NEW LIFE AND FIND ROSS
HA BITCH YOU THOUGHT!!!

You are going to hate me for it but Ross and Laura will be the ultimate power couple again don't worry but did anyone expect that???

Read 🔝🔝🔝

I LOVE YOUUUU
And please excuse the errors