-69-

"Hey babe," I say while opening the door before she even got the chance to knock. She gives me a weird look. "How did you know I was here?"

"Um I waited and I saw you walk to my door from my balcony. Speaking of balcony why didn't you just climb over?" I question as I make way for her cute ass to come on my house. "I didn't want to be weird and make a bad impression on your grandparents. So I'm being formal by walking through your front door." She explains as my mom came out the kitchen while taking her apron off. "Hi honey,you're just in time!Come sit down dinner will be served in a few" My mom tells us. "Okay thank you," Laura smiled and began to walk to the donning room but I stopped her. "What's wrong Ross?" 

"You don't need to impress my grandparents, I probably won't see them again for another something years. Just be yourself and don't listen to them." I tell her before giving her a light kiss on the lips.

After that she smiled. "Don't worry,I'll be fine,"

"oh and remember,they don't know we're dating okay?" I assure her. She frowned and looked down. "Okay,"

I quickly pull her in a hug. "Don't frown,I wanna see you smile because your smile is so beautiful."

Laura
Nothing really happened the whole time we were eating dinner. My mom was supposed to come but she has a last minute meeting for work. Vanessa didn't come because of Riker;who isn't even here. And my dad is on a business trip so it's just me.

At the corner of my eye I saw Ross whispering or praying something under his breath. I roll my eyes and decide to break the almost awkward silence.

"This food is so good Stormie,I love it." I confess as I took another bite of my chicken salad. Before Stormie could even react Ross's grandmother who hasn't said a word the whole knight speaks up. "Well of course you do, I taught her how to make the salad properly. And it's just salad what could go wrong?" I feel so stupid for saying that know.

"Actually I used a special and secret dressing for it," Stormie explained. "Oh well it's amazing you should give me the recipe," I joked. Stormie laughed. But I'm guessing grandma Lynch took it to literal.

"Did she just say it was a secret recipe?Why are you asking for the dressing?You're such a dumb girl!" This bitch.

"Grandma stop," Ross spoke up. "I'm fine Ross," I whisper to him as he grabbed my hand and held it under the table.

"Hey wait a minute,weren't you the girl who was wearing a bra outside?" His grandfather asks. "Yes George,I already told you it was the prostitute we saw earlier. Prostitute? I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Actually,I was jogging this morning and since it was a little hot outside,I decided to wear a sports bra." I kindly explained.

"Grandma she isn't a fucking prostitute,stop jumping to conclusions!" Ross almost yells but I squeeze his hand to try and calm him down.

"Ross language!" Stormie whisper yelled to him. "But mom he's right,Laura isn't a prostitute at all.She can't be because Laura and-" Before Stormie could even continue,Ross cuts her off. "Connor!Laura and Connor are dating,Grandma Laura has a boyfriend already," Ross lied-well about the me dating Connor part.

Stormie frowned. "Wait you guys b-" Ross cut her off again. "Me and Laura are friends and nothing more," he explains as he let go off my hand.

This turned really upsetting real fast and I cringe. "I'm sorry Laura," Ross whispered to me. I ignored him pretending like I didn't hear him. He sighs.

"Whatever, she could be cheating on him.She even looks like the type of girl who would cheat on her boyfriend." Ouch?

Ross glares at her. "okay,I think dinner is over now," Mark cuts in. And I'm glad.

"That was intense," Rocky admits. Shit I forgot Rocky and Ryland were here. Everyone else like Riker and Rydel were gone along with Ell.

I pick up my plate about to take it to the sink located in the kitchen but Ross takes it out of my hands she sets it back down before dragging me up to his room. He quickly shuts and locks the door and looks at me with worry. All I could do was smile at him. A fake smile to hide the anger I was feeling inside. I've never been called a prostitute in my life,especially by an old person. I was also a little embarrassed right now.

"That was fun," I finally spoked-lied really.

"Laura don't,It wasn't fun. For you or for me,"

"Why wasn't it fun for you?" I question. He sighs and sits me down on his bed. "Do you think it's fun for me to sit there and watch you get hurt and criticized by my family?It was hell. I really wanted to tell her that we are dating but then she'll go on about how much you aren't good for me and all that crap."

I stood up. "I don't care anymore Ross,she can say what she wants to. I really could care less. If you don't tell her,then I will."

Ross runs his fingers through his hair. "Fine,fine just fuck it I'll tell her. I'm tired of this shit." He says before dragging me down stairs to see everyone sitting in the couch. "I have a confession." Ross spoke.

"She's finally going to leave?" Grandpa asked. Ross rolled his eyes. "No, I lied earlier about Connor and Laura dating. Me and Laura are dating-"

"Ross why would you lie to us?You'd never do that!Look what this girl influenced in you!What happened to the little boy I knew?" His grandma cuts in. Then Ross lost it and snapped.

"He grew up!Fell in love and opened his eyes to the world. I don't care if you don't like me and Laura being together,you don't even know her."

And with that he grabs his jacket and phone that was sitting on the counter and pulls me out the door and he walks to his car.

"Ross where are we going?"

"Away from here. We'll go far away and be alone," 
-------
Hey guys!!!!!No school for me today yes!!!

I need to keep this short so you know the drill!!!

I love you
Excuse the errors