-67-

Next day at school-
  "Dove!Hey!Dove!" Maia yelled across the school yard entrance trying to get Dove's attention since she was talking to some other friends. Dove turns to look at Maia and she excuses herself from her friends. "Hey,what's wrong?" She questioned as Maia clutched her binder to her chest. "I wanted to know how the date went, will you be going on one any other time soon?" Maia hoped they wouldn't, so that Ross wouldn't have to torture himself my attending another date with Dove.

Dove sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "You know, I'm just not really sure, I had fun but it felt as if Ross didn't even want to be there...you know?" Yes I do know, he didn't want to be there with her. She thought.
Maia
"Well maybe Ross isn't what you're looking for. And you told me yourself; you preferred brunettes." I persuade her.

"Eh, Ross is so fucking hot it doesn't matter anymore." She says eying something behind me. I follow her gaze and see the guy I used to like but no longer like anymore slam his locker shut as Laura leans her back against the one next to him rolling her eyes.

"Why is Laura talking to my boyfriend?"She scoffs. Bitch what? You only went on one date which was fake!

"Uh, I don't know?I'll go talk to her and tell her to back off," I excuse. She fiercely nodded and I walked over to the couple Dove doesn't have a clue about.

"Hey lovebirds," I say in a tone only they could hear. "Fuck off Maia," He tells me like he was very annoyed. I look at Laura for an explanation. "He's in a mood.I'm sorry about him. Anyways, I saw you talking to Dove. What'd she say?"

"That the date didn't go as she expected and she might want to go on another date even though she said you were rude."

"Hell no,I'm not going on another date with her. I haven't been on a date with my actual girlfriend in like a week, I want to down time with Laura. I'm done with that bi-"

Laura uses her fist to punch him in the arm. and cutting him off. "Language."

"Whatever, but I'm being serious, stop using me as bait," He explained.

Laura sighed. "We aren't using you as bait, we just need a distraction for now until we come up with a super utterly great plan to get her off of our backs," I told him. He shakes his head. "So basically your saying I'm not only bait but a distraction?I'm going to class,come on Laura," he says before walking away. "Something happened between his parents,sorry about his actions. I'll explain later, bye" She tells he before quickly catching up to Ross, and once she did Ross puts his arm around her.

Sometimes I wish I had a real relationship like Ross and Laura did. To bad no one likes me.

After school

"Okay can you tell me why Ross has been avoiding and acting like a dick to everyone besides you? What happened with his parents?" I question Laura once she's finally alone. Ross was hogging her the whole entire day.

"Well, after he got home, his parents told him that his grandparents were coming for a few weeks to visit from Colorado the first time in years,"

"And?Whats wrong with that?" Why would he be mad that his grandparents were gaining to visit?"

"When he was 13, was the last time they visited. The second day, Ross introduced his girlfriend to them. He told me his name was Kimmy but I don't remember. Anyways, when Ross was playing football outside with his friends, his grandma did what probably all grandmas do; took out pictures or old scrapbooks of their grandchild's when they were younger. Mostly embarrassing stuff. His girlfriend I'm guessing wasn't very impressed or amused by that so she basically dumped him." She explained.

I was shocked. "Wow really? Ross told me that he broke up with her..." I remember her, I didn't like her at all.

"She was his first girlfriend, he was to embarrassed." She says. "What's in the scrapbook?" I question. She shrugs. "He won't tell me and plus, I never saw it. It's his grandma's." I nod.

"Okay I get why he's upset with the grandmother, the grandfather?"

"Oh right, so the day after that, his grandpa took him to the park. At the park he ran into a few of these 'cool kids' Ross called them. They were in high school at the time so he wanted to impress them by acting like them. One of the dudes had his pants sagging very, very low so he decided to copy them...by sagging his pants."

"Oh my gosh," I laughed.She smiled. "I know, he's stupid. Anywho, his grandfather yelled pull up your damn pants!You don't want to act like those dumb mofos! And you! With the sunglasses! Take those little shits of your face,do you see a sun out here?! All of the guys looked down at Ross and asked if he was his grandpa. He told them the truth, they laughed and walked away calling him a loser or whatever. He says he still hasn't gotten over it. I think it's stupid because it happened a long time ago. They are coming tomorrow..."

"Wow..."
Laura
"Babe, I don't want you near my grandparents. They'll criticize you, especially my grandpa. I don't want them to insult you," He explains as he takes out a pack of Oreo cookies and hands it to me.

I frown. "But I wanna meet my boyfriends parents-parents though,"

He sighed. "Laur..."
"Don't Laur me, I don't care what they say about me. And plus, I think you're being over dramatic.I bet they aren't that bad. Rydel said she enjoys them."

"Well no one cares what Rydel says, I just want their stay to go by quickly so I won't have to deal with them. And have you forgotten they scared me first girlfriend away? I don't want them to scare my first love away too!"

I smile and grab his large hands in my small ones. "I don't care, I'm meeting them because I love you and I also want you to forgive them,"

"Nope, nope, nope. That's not happening." He assures me as he takes a a big bite out of the cookie. "Fine then,I'll see you at school tomorrow," I sadly say and let go of his hands.

"Lauraaaa, no don't go."

I look up at him. "Well then?"

"I don't want to lose you too,"

"You aren't going to lose me,"

"That's what everyone says before they break up from with their lover." I mumbled.

"We aren't in any romance movie, this is reality, don't worry,"
-----
I just got a whole load of new ideas for this story! Who is ready for some drama, laughter and some romance😏?

Don't forget to
Vote...
Comment...
Follow...
Share...
And read my story "When the Mean girl wins"
I got an Instagram finally!
It's MARSKY_15
So yeah, follow me? I'll follow back if you tell me who you are.

I love you
Excuse errors