-39-

"Well what was I supposed to do?! You apparently wanted nothing to do with me when you yelled at me today." She explains.

"Um while you two argue, I'll just be waiting in the house" Connor explains about to walk in. I grab his shoulder. "Take one step inside this fucking house and you'll wish I-"
"Ross stop, Connor I'm sorry but I don't think this is a right time. You should probably leave,"  She tells him. I couldn't help but hide a small smile. " fine, I'll see you next time babe," he winks and walks back into his car.
"Babe?! Why did he call you babe?!" What did I miss?
She rolls her eyes. "He calls everyone that," oh right.

"Oh," I scratch the back of my neck.
"We need to talk about this," Laura takes my hand and pulls us both on the couch. 

"So why did you do the dare?"

"You already know why, I told you upstairs."

"I know, I just want to hear it again,"

"Every time I think about hurting you, it makes me feel really guilty." I confess. 

"Well it should Ross, and i don't know If I could give you another chance,"her voice softer than usual.  

- Laura-  

"Do you not love me anymore?Are you through me with me?"He is so fricking dumb. But I do still love him but does he not love me enough to not hurt me? 

"I am going to ask the same thing Ross. Do you not love me?" I ask. His eyes soften then frowns. "Laura of course I love you. I won't love anyone else the way I love you," He confesses. My heart aches as the butterflies start to come back as he grabs a hold of my hand and brings me back into the house. "I don't know why I did it. I usually don't give a fuck what other people thought of me. I only care about what you think of me,I always have ever since I met you." My mouth hangs open. He looks down at the pearl white. Maybe because he was embarrassed?Embarrassed about what he just told me and is embarrassed of what I might think of him? 

"I am trying to be the perfect boyfriend you always wanted," He tells me. I froze. I can't believe he still remembers that. It was on the second night we met,four months ago. We were phoning each other all night. There was so much to talk about but some how I ended up talking about my dream guy. The perfect boyfriend. which was nothing compared to what Ross was. "Ross,I was wrong back then. I was not the same girl I was now. You may not be the perfect boyfriend i wanted back then,but it doesn't matter. No one is perfect but we are perfect for each other." I finally let my feelings out. He looks at me with a stupid smile plastered on his face. Which  made me smile as well. "I love you so much and I promise I never hurt you for the rest of our lives." 

I smile at the thought of our lives being spent together. What our future would look like. I can almost already picture it.  Ross in the kitchen cooking his famous pasta me makes for me as I am in the living room with my nose in a book as always. In a very expensive and modern apartment Ross has always wanted. Yet cozy and - 

"So will you please forgive me?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I may be really dumb for wanting to be with him but I don't care anymore. I know that I am nothing without him. "I am not always going to forgive you that easily you know?" I say as I pull him into my famous bear hugs. "I'll take that as a yes. And i don't always expect you to forgive me and I won't give you another reason to be upset with me anymore." he says as he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. This will be his last chance. I promise myself.