-54-

-Laura-

"Hey guys, look I know we came off of a rough start and all but I just wanted to say I forgive you." I lie into the phone. It was all part  of my plan. I was so not going to fail this project because of Maia and Dove wanting to ruin everything. "R-really?" An unsure Maia spoke on the other line. I nod knowing she couldn't see me. "Of course!We are best friends and best friends are supposed to forgive you no matter what." I explain. "Wow Laura, thanks."She requires. "Yeah, well since y'all are in New York, we should meet up somewhere."I suggest as I lay down on my bed. "Um okay, I'll tell Dove and maybe we could go somewhere for lunch?Or we could visit the statue of liberty."she chuckles. I fake my laugh and tell her that had to do something and then hung up. I toss my phone next to me and sigh. "Laura!Dads calling you downstairs."Vanessa calls to me from her room next door.

I walk downstairs to find my dad sitting on the schools beneath the island. He was drinking coffee and reading some newspaper. Wow classic dad...

-Ross-

I was taking a small nap on the livingroom couch and I am barley waking up from the dream I had about me one day performing in front of millions of people. I was about to go upstairs to see Laura but instead Laura's dad called her down here. He probably still thought I was asleep because he sounded eager and important. So being the curious guy I am, I lyed  there to listen as I hear footsteps come down. He also couldn't see me because I was in front of him. "Hey dad,"She mumbled as she walked up to him. "I need to talk to you about something important"

See?

Laura gasps. "Are you and mom getting back together?" She questions. "No, not even." He laughs at her thought of her parents being married again. "Its about Ross." Okay know I really had to listen. Why was he talking about me? "What about Ross?" She asked taking a seat on the stool right besides him. "I am just asking if you too where to ever get married." He asks. My eyes widen. Does he not know?

"Dad..."Laura tries to speak but her dad cuts her off. "Really, I could tell how you too love each other. I could dee it. Just like I saw how much in love Amber was with Eric. Your sister was so happy, and I want that to happen for you and Nessa also." Laura had another sister?

"No Dad, I didn't yell you this earlier but this love you see in us?Its all fake. For a project, I don't love Ross I'm that way and he doesn't lobe me like that. I just wanted an A for my life skills project. " Sure what she said was true,besides the me not loving her part. I really liked Laura and this fake relationship felt all so real to me. But I wonder if Laura felt the same.

"Wait so you mean you and Ross aren't really dating?" Her dad asked in disbelief. "Basically."

TBC