-14-

(Ross)
I love France, I've been about two or three times. It looked like Laura was having a great time to. We were taking a bunch of pictures so we can treasure these days.

We held hands the whole walk then came across a very long bridge. I smile wide. It was the bridge of love,you know the one that was covered by locks that had writings on them. "We should write something,"Laura says looking up with me. I guess,i mean we are technically dating right?

"Yeah I'll go get one." there was a little booth were an elderly man and woman were selling the locks.

(Laura)
While I waited for Ross I started to read some other people's locks. The words that were written on them were so adorable. But one caught my eye.

ℰℒℒℰℕ ℳᎯℛᎯℕᎾ
+
ⅅᎯℳℐℕᎾ ℳᎯℛᎯℕᎾ

I smile. My parents had their honeymoon here. Their lock was heart shaped. It looked beautiful.
"Those are your parents?" Ross says standing on the left side of me. He hands me the lock and gasp.It was silver and there were orange words carved into it.
ℛᎯuℛᎯ
❤️
ℱᎾℛℰᏉℰℛ

It was beautiful. I look up at Ross and he smiles down at me. "Do you like it?" He asks.

"I love it." I give him a hug and he gives me one in return. "You can put the lock on and lock it and I'll throw they key in the ocean(that's what your supposed to do I believe) He says handing me both of the objects. I find a spot right next to my parents lock and slowly lock it. I smile and hand Ross the golden key. He takes it. Ross looks at in one last time until he throws it far out in the ocean.

(Ross)
We get off the bridge. "I know what we can do." Laura says grabbing my hand and she heads for the Eiffel Tower. I smile.

This could be my chance. My chance to make Laura mine.

A few minutes later we reach the tower were I was going to ask Laura out.

-Back at home-
Rydel-
I was on the phone talking to Dove about a huge Road trip she wants to do a week or two after Ross and Laura come back from Paris. There coming back in two more days and I miss Laura so much...and Ross of course.

"It will be just Ryan and I,you,your brothers,Ratliff and Laura." Dove says into the phone. I smile.
"Dove that sounds so much fun,i would love to go!" I love hanging out with my friends or should I family. "Okay,well were going to go to drive from here to Nevada then to Arizona.And we'll take turns driving every hour."

"This is going to be so fun. I'll talk to you later. I'm getting another call. Bye girl."

"Bye" she says hanging up.

I press answer on my phone. It was Laura.

-Paris-

(Ross)
"Laura I know this might sound crazy but I love you so much more than a friend. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me I want to be with you forever. So what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?"

(Laura)
I was shocked. He meant all of that? This could be a big change for my life. I look into Ross' eyes. They twinkled in the moonlight. He waited for my answer.

"Yes."

(Ross) a few minutes before)
"Yes" Laura smiles. I was so happy, I kiss her her soft pink lips. this was the perfect moment. We were on top of the Eiffel Tower kissing underneath the moonlight..(comment if you know we're that's from)

//////////////////////

Hey everyone!
I hope your having an amazing day
And I hope you liked this chapter
What did you think? Raura is finally a couple
Don't forget to..
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Check out my "Raura and Auslly one shots"

Stay beautiful
-Marlee-