-34-

-Laura-
I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around me. Ross. After our break up and the fight I almost forgot how it felt to be in his grip. I loved it. He slept so peacefully, his hair fell perfectly on his face and so many other things but I could help but stare at him. "Laur?" Ross asks, his eyes still closed. How did he know I was up? "Yes?" I ask. He raises one eyebrow "why are you staring at me?" I blush in embarrassment. "I-I'm not staring at you," I lie looking away. "I don't blame you, who wouldn't want to stare at me, but staring is rude Laura" he tells me as a smirk appears on his face. Ross' eyes were still closed how could he even know this?
"Fine, then I won't stare at you anymore" I frown. His eyes flutter open. "I never said I didn't like it" He tells me. Soon my frown tuts upside down. "Good morning beautiful," he says giving me a nice passionate kiss on the lips. "Morning, it's Sunday so what do you want to do?" I ask. "We could cuddle all day," he whispers. I smile wide. "I like that idea, but..." I trail off. "But?"
"I just remembered I have to go to my cousins sweet sixteen today," I sigh. "Well I cod go with you if you want?" He asks sitting up. "You would do that for me?"

"Well I got nothing better to do,"
I roll my eyes. "Jerk," I mumble. "Hey I was kidding, I would love to be your date to your cousins sweet sixteen. "

I smile. "Thanks Ross, it starts at three so we could still cuddle?" I ask. He nods with a smile and pulls me into his embrace.

-The party- Ross-
"Laura you look amazing as always" some guys comes up to us and hugs Laura. She smiles "thanks Bryson,you look handsome as always" she mocks him. I clear my throat. "Right, Bryson this is my boyfriend Ross and Ross this is my other cousin Bryson" she introduced. Thank god. "Nice to meet the boyfriend" he says shaking my hand. "Thanks it's nice to meet you too" I awkwardly say. "Come on Ross, I want you to meet Stephanie" she tells me as she drags me into the kitchen were a young girl was taking to a boy."Hey Steph Happy birthday!" Laura says giving her a side hug while she held my hand with her free one. So her cousin Stephanie was the one that was turning sixteen, okay. "Hey thanks for coming and who is this cutie?" She asks pointing to me. I chuckle as Laura rolls her eyes. "Back of Stephanie go date someone your own age" she tells her.
"What eves, this is Gabe by the way, he's my friend"