-58-

-Dove-
Laura angrily throws a towel towards Ross as he steps out the shower soaking wet. I slowly get out from behind the shelf and smile innocently. Ross wraps the towel around his waist band and I couldn't help but stare. Once Laura noticed, her faced filled up with even more anger.

"What's wrong?" Ross questions, then his eyes widen once he realized I was here. "Are you serious Ross?!Why is Dove even in here?!" She shouts.

Before Ross could say anything I start to speak. "Well, I was jogging around the neighborhood and I had to use the restroom and well it was urgent so somehow I ended up at this house and a man let me in to pee." I lied, "So when I found the bathroom, I guess I forgot to lock it so I heard someone coming so I panicked and hid here...Totally makes sense doesn't it."

"Okay that's the most dumbest excuse and lie I've ever heard of. And I live with my siblings." Ross admits as he rolled his eyes.

"It's not a lie, it's true." No it wasn't.

"Dove if you don't get out I'm calling the police." Laura tells me. I roll my eyes. "Aww,you wouldn't do that to your best friend would you?" I pretend to be sad. All of a sudden Laura was about to pounce on me but Ross held her back.

"I will ruin you!Let me at her!" She yelled as Ross started to whisper things to her such as :
She's not worth it
Or
I'll take care of this, I don't want you to be in trouble
"Oh come on Laura, stop acting like the baby everyone knows you are and get over the fact that everyone hates you. Even your own boyfriend...."

Then Ross let's Laura go, out of his grip to attack me. "That is not true Dove. You are one crazy bitch. You don't know anything." Ross says. "I love Laura with all my heart."

"Maybe you do, but little Laura here, doesn't even feel the same way. I heard your convo last night. Ross it's not nice to slap girls." I evilly smile.

"Dove don't. " Laura commands.

Now it was Ross who had anger, rage all in one facial expression. "It was an accident." He explained as he grits his teeth.

"And I do love Ross." Laura starts and turns to Ross. "Last night after the incident when you came to my room, I guess I didn't know you were asleep because I had the sudden urge to tell you everything. About why I cared about the project so much and about how I loved you and not just as a friend," she confessed.

My eyes widen. "WHAT?!THIS WAS ALL FOR A STUPIF PROJECT?!i could have had Ross all along! What the actual f-"

"Laura, you l-love me?"

No, no this cannot be happening.

Laura smiles. "Ross I always have and I'll explain later but we have to deal with this piece of trash so we could go back home,"

Ross smiles wider than when kids opened a Christmas gift they've been wanting for forever. 

"I'm standing right here ya know," I till my eyes for the tenth time maybe.

Laura looks me up and down. "I'm well aware." 

"Dove you have to leave, I'll call the cops without hesitation..." Ross said.

I smirk. I doubt th-"

"Hello, 911?" Ross says into the phone. My eyes widen. "Okay, okay I'll go. But you haven't seen the last of me. I'll see you back on California." I say and with that I run out.

-Ross-
"Goodbye dad," Laura tears up as her and her father hug for the last time until a while more. "Goodbye my daughters," Mr.Marano says as he kisses Vanessa and Laura both on the forehead. Once they were done he pulls me into a hug, "Goodbye Ross, ill keep in touch when I am ready to sign you and I hope the next time I see you, you'll be walking Laura down the isle." He says to me. I smile. I hope so too.

"Have a safe flight and tell your mother I said hi," 

And with that we were off to go back home.