-84-

"Look Vanessa, if Laura and Ross are saying they are to be married after school,then just let it happen." Rydel defends us as Vanessa shakes her head. "You want them to be together Rydel. And Laura isn't getting married before me." She confessed. "Oh don't hold a grudge Vanessa," This was a dumb reason for her not wanting me to marry Ross.

"I'm older than you, I'm supposed to go to college first and then get married."

"That's what this is about? A lot of people plan out their whole entire life but never go through with the plan." I tell her. "You'll find that special someone soon, and you'll marry them. Who cares if I'm already married."

"When will soon come Laura, no one loves me and I know that by now!" She cries and goes and locks herself in her room. I roll my eyes. "You're very dramatic!" I yelled after her. Great,now my head hurts...
-----
"What was that about?" Ross asks in between lushful kisses on my neck. I let out a deep breath while shaking my head. "I think this it was her jealous side talking. She was being very extra when she said no one loves her. Bitch I love you, your friends and family love you." Ross laughs before quieting me by kissing me on the lips and slowly laying me down. I smile through what seemed to be all of a sudden a heated make out session. I try to keep quiet while when morning considering Vanessa was still in the house along with Rydel comforting her in Vanessa's room and I think that Riker left since he had no intention on helping my stubborn sister anymore.

I help him take off his shirt that revealed his sun kissed tone abs. He grips onto my waist as we continue our mouth on mouth actions. Before we help each other strip our clothes knowing what was going to happen next, Ross takes out a small silver packet from his back pocket. I kiss his jaw as he slips on the condom he had.

As soon as I open my legs for him he doesn't hesitate to enter me. He groans when I tell him to go faster. And he does. He made me feel so loved when I was with him, it wasn't even funny. "I love you Laura," he lets out a breath as he thrusts in and out as fast as my heart was beating. I close my eyes and enjoy all the pleasure he was proving for me. "I love you," I truthfully say back.
---
"Babe, I'll be back soon." Ross assures me with a bright smile before kissing my forehead for a lingering second. "I don't want you to leave," I whined. I was feeling really clingy right now. I wanted Ross and I know he wants me too. "I know, I don't want to leave you either, but my mom is making me." He laughs. "I'm going to go before I get the urge to just stay," Ross spoke but before he left he whispered one last thing to me. "And maybe when I come back we can start round two," he winked, making me blush and made his way next door to his house. I sighed in love as  I watched him go into his house until someone slams the door in my face and I snap back to reality.

"Hey,what's your problem?" I ask my older sister who was fuming down at me. "What's my problem?What the hell is your problem?!" She snaps. "What are you talking about?" I question her.

"Don't act stupid,after I told you Ross isn't right for you, you go and have sex with him?! What's wrong with you?"

"Your opinion doesn't mean anything to me right now, and how would you even know we had sex?"

"Please, you should've saw the looks on your stupid faces when coming down the stairs. Why won't you listen to me?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have to listen to your jealous ass Vanessa you aren't my mom." I state before walking away. 

"Well I'd rather not have a boyfriend than have one who screws other girls behind my back!"Vanessa shouted.

I stop in my tracks and turn around. "What?"
---------
Wow this has been a very crazy weekend. I am praying for each and everyone of you. I love you all!💗💎

You know the drill
Please read my story "the magician" it's new and there are two chapters posted thanks!!

M.s.R