-24-

"We need to talk" he says pulling me into his room. I give him a weird look as he locks the door and sits us on the bed." What is there to talk about? We were drunk and kissed. No big deal" I explain. He sighs. " I know but I just need to ask you one thing."

"Okay what?" I ask confused.

" why do you hate me?" I jump up.
"Me hate you?The real question is why you hate me. " I say.

"What? If you don't hate me why do we always argue then?" He says getting up as well." I don't know, I guess it's just our thing." I say. He smirks."We have a thing know?" Maybe this is why I hate him. I roll my eyes" you know what I mean."

//Dove//
"I can't believe you didn't tell me before! We are supposed to tell each other everything!" I say getting a little upset.

"It would hurt me to much, it hurts me enough that I'm moving far away from you." He explains.

"Oh so know this is about how you feel? Being in a relationship takes two people Ryan. That isn't the point you kept this from me for a month." I say getting up from my bed. " I know but- were are you going?" He asks. "I'm sleeping in Rydel's room tonight." I say before walking out. I hear him sigh.
//Rydel//
While Vanessa was talking to Riker I was re thinking everything last night. I had the best time. I would love to re live that. A soft knock comes on my door. I get up and answer it. My eyes widen. " Dove what's wrong?" I say grabbing a tissue to wipe her tears. She tells me everything while sobbing. I comfort her and telling her everything would all turn out okay. I felt so sad for her.

//Ross//
I watch as Laura crawls in bed besides me.  I bit my lip as some of her cleavage starts to show. "I had a good time last night," she says. I nod in agreement, "I did too, and I'm not just talking about u the party" I say. Even though it was dark I could see her blush causing me to smile wide. "I love you." She whispers.

"I love you more" I whisper wrapping my arms around her petite body and then sleep takes over.

-Laura's New Life-

When I wake up I notice she wasn't in my arms anymore. I look around the room but she was no where in sight."Laura?" I say,no answer. "Babe!Laura!" I say a little worried. Still no answer. Before I was about to get crazy the door opened and there she was looking beautiful as always holding a bag. "Good Morning" she says cheerfully closing the door and sitting on the bed right besides me. I pull her into a hug and sigh in relief. I could feel her giggle as she traces my abs. "What wrong?" She whispered in that sexy voice that always turns me on.

I pull away."you scared me, when I woke up you weren't here" I explain.

"Aww I'm so glad you care. I'm fine baby. I just went to get breakfast!" She says handing me the bag she brought in. I smile." Thanks I'm starving" I say.

///////////////////////////////

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
Check out my new story "Campus Killers"

-Ship Raura-
M.S.R