-63-

-R-

After we pull away from the kiss I smile wide. "I'm so glad you said yes. It took me forever to have that said from the heart." Laura shakes her head. "No it didn't," I give her a weird look. "What do you mean it didn't? Of course it did!" Laura sweetly smiles. "Rydel told me that she always wanted to be asked out on that kind of way. It was her idea, but what you said was really sweet."

I playfully roll my eyes. "Whatever, but it's true about what I said."

This time she nods. "I know,"

"Well I'm going to bed," Laura yawned. I smile. "Sweet dreams baby," I whispered to her as I kissed her forehead and let her go. She smiled at me tiredly and turned around to go to bed. And I watched as she shut all of her lights off from her balcony to her room and slipped into her comfortable bed.

Then it was my turn to follow her actions by going into my bed and dreaming about the perfect future with Laura.

-L-

I naturally woke up and winced as the bright sunlight shined through my window. I checked the time to see that it was only seven something. I decided I just wanted to stay home and not do anything today. I mean I'm on winter break so why not?

"Laura, me and Vanessa are going to the store for a few hours and your Dad is visiting a relative. You'll be home by yourself today if your not going anywhere?" My mom explains as she opened my door to my room. Oh thank god. I had the whole day by myself.

"Will you be okay?" She questions. I nod. "Yeah and if I get a little too lonely I'll just invite Ross over." I admit as I got up from bed. She just nodded with a smile. "K, just don't do anything stupid." I chuckled. "Trust me mom I won't," that was probably a lie for sure.

"Okay bye then," she said right before walking downstairs.

I sighed and opened my glass door that lead to my balcony. I look towards Ross' room and since his curtains were left open from last night I saw him peacefully sleeping. I smile at how cute he was sleeping.

I walked down the steps on the stairs in my quiet house. Sometimes I liked being alone, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I liked the peace and quiet and sometimes I felt as if there was some kind of demon in my house every time I heard a noise. Right now I was feeling the second one.

I am mostly home alone, well usually with Ross so that doesn't count. Well then I guess I'm not home alone all the time. Since I was so bored already, I decided to check the 'Laura Hate' page that my two fake ex best friends created behind my back.I don't know why I would read through it if all it did was make me sad but I really wanted to know what they were saying about me.

"Okay,"I whisper to ,myself as I opened it to see it lost over a million followers. Curiously I scroll up and down reading post and comments.
Stop hating on Laura, she's the sweetest person ever. - Ariel

Why was Ross' ex girlfriend defending me?I thought to myself as I continued to read. Lots of people were defending me but lots still hated me for some reason.

If I were Ross's girlfriend, I would never cheat on him ;) - Ariana

I rolled my eyes as I heard a knock on the door. Now I wish my mom was here because I'm yo lazy to open the door and see who it was.

Since I was only in like my pj's I wrapped my blanket around me and walked go the door and without seeing who it was, I opened it. I know, not safe. "Hey, girlfriend.'' Ross smiled as he against the wall. I give him a weird look. "Please don't ever say it like that again," I say before I let him in. "You're still in your pajama's?" He asked. I shrug. "I just woke up not to long ago. And weren't you just sleeping?"

He raises an eyebrow."Why, were you watching me." I look around and answer with a simple "No..." I trailed off as he flopped himself on the couch I was oh so planning to take a nap on later. "What are you doing here?"

"Awe,you don't want me here?Okay I'll leave'' he said as he pouted. I roll my eyes. "I meant like why are you here?" _"When I woke up my parents were at work and my siblings are all put and I didn't want to be alone so I came here." He smiled. "I wanted to hangout with my girlfriend." He said. Ross looked around until he spotted my laptop and sighed. I watch him as he grabs it and starts to look in it. "Laura, why are you looking at this?" He asked. I sit down next to him as I rested my head on his shoulder. "I don't know I just wanted to know what they were saying about m-" I was cut off by someone knocking on the door. "I'll he right back."

When I answered the door I saw a sad looking Maia looking down at the ground. "Maia?At are you doing here?" I question. "Laura, I came here to apologize. I'm so sorry about everything I put you through.About betraying and the blog. If I could go back in time and fix my mistakes, I would. " I chuckle. "Wow you sound like you're trying to apologize for cheating on me. And I'm not sure if I could trust you but I'm toured of letting people walk all over me. I'm sorry but I'm not going yo forgive you." I calmly explained before closing the door until Maia spoke again. "Wait!I can prove it to you!"

I look at her. "How?"

-Ross-

I was just reading through the comments on the page about Laura. All these false rumors made me want to punch everyone in the face. Still reading the comments. Someone snatched the laptop. "What the-Maia!?" Maia was showing Laura something. "At is she doing here?"I questioned. "I'm earning Laura's trust back."Maia interrupted. I stare at Laura and she looks up from the screen the towards me. I roll my eyes and go see what they were doing. "And done."Maia said before Laura's eyes widened. "What?What's done?"I feel so dumb right now.

"She,she deleted it."

"The hate page?"

"No, the home page. What else Ross?"Maia sarcastically asked as Laura smiled. "Thank you so much!"Laura said as the girls both hugged.''Wait are you guys friends now?"

The girls both rolled their eyes. Soon Maia's phone started to ring. I'm guessing it was hers because I know what Laura's phone sounds like when it rings and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't mines. "Its Dove."Maia says. "Put it on speaker." I tell her. She nods and answers the phone, following my request by putting it on speaker mode.

"What the hell Maia!?Why did you delete the blog?!"Dove yells from the phone.
---------------------
Excuse the errors.
So did you like it? It was a filler chapter sorry. I'm running out of ideas so please please PLEASE comment what you want to happen in the book. Like what you want more of?
Do you want it yo be sad, funny happy idk just comment.

I'm going to work on a new years one shot. In opinion do you want it to be Raura or Auslly?

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
Read my story"When the Mean girl wins"
Twitter:rauraisallineed

You are absolutely awesome
I'll love you forever and ever
M.s.R