-28-

"Wh-what?" I stutter. I'm not sure if I was dreaming. "You cheated on me?" I asks as tears start to form in my eyes. He sadly nods and my heart breaks in to a million little pieces. "Laura I am so sorry." He cheated on me. Ross, the one who promised not to hurt me or make me cry. I stop him before he could go on.m"Save it Roos,you lied to me, kept secrets from me and cheated on me."
By now Ariana was smirking. "I know I made a mis-"
"We're over." I say. He stops and looks at."What?"  I frown."I don't want to see you anymore" and with that I run out the school with tears in my eyes ignoring all of the looks I was receiving.

-Ross-
Did Laura just breakup with me?  I just lost her.  I really wanted to run after her but I knew she hates me right now. I turn to a smirking Ariana."Are you happy now?!" I say a little loudly but I was pissed yet a little bit of heartbroken. She rolls her eyes then smiles. Before Ariana could say another word I slammed my locker shut causing some people to jump and I run out of the school. I was so mad at myself and seeing her cry made me even more mad knowing I was the one who caused her tears.

-Laura-
I was crying so much it was almost hard for me to drive. He cheated on me and lied about it strait to my face. That just made me cry more. Did he even love me? Or was it all a lie? More tears came out but I wasn't crying fully. I couldn't see properly and a car comes my way. I stop the car almost immediately as the truck honks at me as it passes by.
That's when I lost it.
I don't know what I did to make Ross not like me anymore. I couldn't stop crying but I couldn't park my car out on the middle of the road. I start driving and I finally reach my house. It hurt when he told me he wasn't drunk. I ran up to my room ignoring my mom. I slammed my door and just sobbed into my pillow. I'm not that tuff girl everyone thought I was. No I was that insecure freak were I lived. Every time I was with him he made me feel special like I could do anything with him by my side. Almost like in the movies. But this was reality.

-Dove-
Everyone told me Laura ditched school along with Ross. That's not like her but they are together so I'm pretty sure she's fine. "Hey Dove did you hear the news?" Maia says walking up to me."What news?" I ask not knowing what was going on.
"Ross cheated on Laura"

-Ross-
I went over to her balcony and I saw her crying. My heart broke seeing her like this. "Laura." I say walking into her room. She looks at me with teary eyes and starts to cry even more. "Get out Ross." She coldly says.
"I'm so sorry Laura"

"Sorry doesn't fix anything now leave and don't ever come back." She says with more tears in her eyes. It hurts me knowing she is trying to pushes me away. I was the one who was supposed to be there for her when she had a problem. Not be the problem. "Don't push me away I just want to make things right." By now she was full on crying but she was angry." That's bullshit Ross! You cheated on me and lied about it! I don't even know if I can trust you again!" She shouts. I go up and give her a hug. She tries to pull away but fails so she just cried into my chest. "You hurt me Ross." That kills me, I promised I would never hurt her. " Do you forgive me?" I ask.
......

......

....

Almost there

....

Getting closer

"No."

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Hiya! Sorry for the wait guys forgive me? No? Okay that's fine. I hope you liked this chapter and there will be a bunch of plot twist and I might update again to day if I feel like it. Maybe if I get  at least 4 votes??

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
---
Check out my Raura and Auslly one shots please
I love you all
-Smile-
M.S.R