-43-

-Laura-
"Ross, there's nothing wrong. I'm just really tired today." I half lie. This was partly true, I was ridiculously tired today. He lays his head on my lap and I stroke his beautiful soft mop of blonde hair. Wow, what is his secret to make it so shiny and soft?

"Laura I know your lying please j-" I cut him off. "Can we just like not talk about this subject anymore?" I say rolling my eyes. He sighs. "Fine, how was your day?"

"Come on Ross, you could do better than asking me how my day was," I lightly laugh.
"Well what do you want me to say Laura? How can I talk to you if I know you are hiding a huge secret from me?"

Again with this subject again. "Rossssss it's not a huge secret,I'm fine everything is fine could you please just leave me alone?!" I blurt out. He gets up from the bed.

"Wait Ross I didn't mean it like -"

"I'll see you tomorrow Laura. I love you," he sadly says and walks out my room and onto the balcony and hopping onto his.

I don't even try to chase after him. What is wrong with me. I know I'm being selfish by not telling him a personal issue I am having right now. I probably feel like a stalker looking at him through my window. He was laying in his bed and staring at the celling probably asking himself why he chose me as his girlfriend. A horrible girlfriend I am being.

---Laura's new Life--
I walk down the hallways with my head down. I knew people were judging me as I pass by. More and more whispers of horrible things about me fill my ears. Things that weren't true at all. About me being pregnant or cheating on Ross. If anything he cheated on me and I would never do that to him. "Laura!Hi," Ariel says with a fake smile I could tell. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to know if you and Ross were still a thing since you know... You are cheating on him?"

For me, other girls talking about Ross was a touchy subject. I haven't known Ross as long as them but I know more about him I think. "I'm not cheating on him, and he doesn't like you do you should just give up trying,"

"I'm pretty sure he'll like me when I am comforting him once he finds out you are cheating on him."

It's been a few days ever since the mini disagreement me and Ross had that night. Yes we are still together we just have been ignoring each other. He would still text me he loved me every morning and before I went to bed at night and that was it. And if people tell him I've been cheating on him, which I haven't, would he be live then since we haven't been hanging out recently?

-Ross-

"Ross you need to talk to Laura. Make up your stupid little fight and just give her some space," on of my oldest friends I've known since like the third grade. Raini Rodriguez. " I don't know, I can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't even trust me," I tell her.

"Just remember Ross, when your ignoring her, you are teaching her how to live without you," and with that she walks away to her next class.

"Ross?" I hear Laura behind me.

----

Short chapter for y'all for various reasons :/

Sorry

I love you
M.S.R