-51-

-Laura-
"Vanessa?" I ask walking into her room. She was still unpacking a few things. "What's up?"

"Well I was wondering since Dad and Ross were going to be talking tomorrow that for breakfast if you wanted to eat out, and just you know explore New York."  I ask. Vanessa smiles. "Sure, yeah it would be nice to spend some time with you since you are always with Ross," I sigh. "I know and I'm sorry,"

"I was kidding but apology accepted."I nod and I hear my computer ringing next door in my room. I probably got an email. "I'll be back,"

-

I go to my room and open my laptop to find that an unknown emailer sent me a link. It was probably to the wrong person but I was curious. I click on the link and it was a video. It was Maia and Dove.

I shut my door before I start the video. "Laura, I know you are probably really mad at us but we really want your forgiveness back. Please? We are so sorry and we miss you!" They say.

I laugh. "Bullshit, that's all that ever comes out of your mouths I don't believe you," I say.

"Fuck you Laura," Dove says right before ending the chat. I roll my eyes and slam my laptop shut.

-Ross-
"Laura?" I ask slowly opening the door to her room. She turns around I guess a little startled. "Hey, what's up,"

"I know this is stupid but such one is your real dad?" I ask. I mean she had a dad back home and now one over here? She gives me a look. "This one?" She says more like in a question.

I nod."oh okay, so do you want to go out tomorrow for breakfast?" I ask as she gets up and walks over to me. "Oh I'm sorry I can't and I thought you and my dad were going to talk,"

"So that's what this was about," I remark. "What?" She wonders.

"You know what I'm talking about, ever since I sang for your dad you've been acting strange and distant." I explain.

She shakes her head with a small smile. "I don't know what your talking about,"

I sigh. "Why can't you go out with me?" I ask. "I had already promised Vanessa"

"Oh okay I thought you were just mad at me and wanted to blow me off." I admit. "I would never, maybe we could go out tomorrow night," she suggested. I nod in agreement. "Okay I'll go look up some places to eat in New York." 

-Dove-
"I knew we couldn't trust her, she's such a brat why can't she just forgive us already?" I say to Maia who was pacing around my room. "If she doesn't forgive us by the end of the month we will be expelled. " she cries. "Don't forget dead! " I shout. She turns to me. "Why did you tell Laura to fuck herself?! It made things worse!" She explains. "I don't know I was mad I'm sorry," I say right before a loud bang came from downstairs. I look to Maia. "He's here," we both say in sync.

I run down the stairs with Maia trotting behind me. I hesitate before I answer the door. I could hear Maia gulp. "Are you forgiven yet?" He asks. "N-no we tried but-"

"NO BUTS! MAKE HER FORGIVE YOU OR I WILL," and with that he runs back to his car. I look at Maia and she looks at me. We have to make her forgive us. Now.