-60-

The next morning...

"Ross I need to tell you something. I wasn't going to tell you since I only found out last night but I trust you and since we are in a relationship I-" Laura was cut off by Sarah looking like she was about to explode. "Her ex boyfriend is coming over in less than a half hour," she breathed. "Sarah!" Laura shouted."I'm sorry, how was I supposed to know you guys were a thing? You didn't tell me until now..." She apologized. "Your ex, the one you told me about when we first met?" I grit my teeth, getting tighter as I spoke.

Her ass of an ex boyfriend who's name I had already forgotten is coming over to try to woo Laura and claim her as his but I will not let that happen as long as I'm alive. "Ross please don't be mad," Laura spoke. I wasn't mad, just worried. Worried that Laura still maybe had feelings for the douche-excuse my French- but seriously. Then it hit me, why should I be worried when I've never met him?

"It wasn't your fault," I spoke softly, covering up my thoughts about how scared I was?

Scared of what? I asked myself.

Scared of loosing her that's why.

I sigh, I've gone mad. I'm arguing with myself wow...

-Laura-
I smile, I'm glad he didn't kill anyone yet but I know Ross. He has something on his mind. Sarah still thinks I should get back together with the guy who broke my heart too many times to count. And I'm not talking about Ross...

"Are you still going to let him in and everything?" Ross suddenly asked. "Haha well me and Jeremy are going to explore more of L.A bye.." Sarah told us, knowing this wouldn't be something you would want to see, it may get ugly.

"Uh, actually I will." I was surprised by my own answer even. He looks at me. "Oh. Really? I though that..." He trails off not knowing what to say next. "Look, we are just going to talk or catch up or whatever. Don't worry, I won't catch feelings for him," I laugh.

You loved him though...

Yeah, loved him.

"Laura..." He spoke.
"Ross..." I mocked him. He playfully rolled his eyes while he ran up to me and started to tickle me.

"Ross!" I screamed as we fell onto the nearby couch. He was on top of me tickling my sides. I hated being ticklish. "Don't mock me, I already told you that." He whispered in my ear. 

People ask me if I'm ticklish, if I say no they will tickle me. If I say yes and lie they'll test me so there really is know way to avoid that kind of question.

I laughed until a bit of tears escaped my eyes. I'm pretty sure I heard the doorbell ring but that didn't stop Ross nor me to get up and answer it because I was giggling too much. "Oh my god Ross!" I laughed. All his did was laugh along with me before he leaned down to kiss me all over the neck.

I tried to hold in a loud moan. But he was kissing my neck as he tickled me so it sounded pretty odd in my opinion. As soon as the noise escaped my mouth we heard a voice.

"L-Laura?"

Ross jerked his lips away from my neck to see who it was. I look and that direction and literally fall off of the black leather couch.

My ex-boyfriend Eric(I lowkey forgot his original name srry) ran towards me and helped me up before Ross could even react. "Hi Eric," I smile the fakest smile I could pull off. "Long time no see," he says as he awkwardly pulls me in a hug. He smelt like weed...

I wasn't planning on him seeing me like that. Ross kissing my neck on the couch as I moaned for him to stop. Not the best impression Laur.

"Oh um this is Ross," I say. Eric nodded and hesitantly stuck his hand out for Ross to shake. The shook hands.

"You're the boyfriend," Eric spoke. Ross looks at me. "How'd you know?" Ross asked, more in like a sarcastic town. Eric pointed to my neck. "Because you uh claimed her..." He awkwardly laughed. My eyes widen and I look at my reflection in a mirror the hung on the wall to see a hickey. Dammit.

"Um ima go upstairs and cover this up, I'll be right back." I spoke. Eric nodded in understandment. "Cool, I'll come." Ross smirked. "It'll only take a minute, keep Eric company?" I smiled knowing Ross knew that I wasn't asking. I was commanding.

-Ross-
"Uh do you want to take a seat?" I ask as I sit on the couch me and Laura were having a moment on only minutes ago. Eric sits down. "Why are you acting like you own the place?" He bitterly states.

"I'm only trying to be nice," I mumble.

"Knowing Laura, I knew she would get a boyfriend as soon as she moved so I came to warm you." He started.

I look towards him. "Oh yeah? About what?" 

Laura was perfect. Nothing he says could effect me and Laura's relationship. "She's not who she says she is."
I laugh. "Do you hear yourself?"
"Take advice from her very first boyfriend. I'm her first everything."

I smile. "No you're not,"

"What do you know? I've known her for  about three years."

"I know enough to know that I took her innocence," After I said that Eric's eyes go wide. He clenched his jaw. He still likes her. "What did you just say?"

"I get hard by just hearing her moan my name." I told him just to piss him off only because that's me. I'll do that for her.

"You are a liar. Just by how you are acting, I know she wouldn't have sex with you," he angrily says. "It's true,"I tell him. "You wish,"

"I could go upstairs and give it to her right now if I wanted to. Get over the fact that Laura isn't interested in you and as soon as Laura comes back you leave." I say. Before Eric could respond, Laura comes back downstairs. She had covered up the small hickey I have her earlier. I smile as she sits down on the couch next to me. "Was everything alright?" Laura's sweet voice eased the tension between me and Eric finally.

He nods as I wrap an arm around her. "So Eric, how have you been?" She asked trying to make small talk.

"You know actually," he stood up. "My aunt also lives here so I promised I visited her the minute I got here but maybe tomorrow just you and me could go out to grab a bite and catch up?"

My blood boiled.

"Sure, me and Ross would like that."

Did she just include me? Not that I was complaining but I was curious too.

Before Eric could even object I spoke again. "Well it was nice meeting you Eric, we'll see you tomorrow." And I basically walk him to the door and kick him out of the damn house.

I shut the door and see Laura laying on the couch. "Why'd you invite me?" I finally ask. She laughs. "You expect me to go on a date with that bastard?"

I smile. "I love you,"

"I know, I love you," she responded. "Thanks for being nice to him. I didn't really feel like stopping any fist fights right now." She admitted as she motioned me to come over. I sat right next to her. Before I could say anything she spoke again. "And you guys talk freaking loud I heard the whole conversation. Do you really get turned on by just thinking about me moaning your name?" She laughed in the process. My face flushed with bright pink. "Oh um, I'm sorry that's embarrassing-" she cut me off. "And about what you said. About going upstairs and giving it to me? I laughed so hard I dropped my makeup. "

"Yeah well I could give it to you right here, right now," I whisper in her ear as I lay her down on the couch.

------
So I am sorry I forgot "Eric's" name but I really don't remember if I even mentioned it in the book or whatever.

How was it?

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

And read my book "Prom?"

Twitter:RauraisallIneed
How is everyone's break?

Stay flawless
-I love you's-
M.s.R