-40-

"Ross can I ask you something?"Dove questions as she sits on the lunch benches next to me. The spot were Laura sits on. "Uh yeah...I guess?" I awkwardly question. I didn't know if Laura wanted me talking to Dove know because she turned on her. Because of me. "Can you tell Laura that, I'm sorry for being mad at her?Please?" I give her a weird look. "Why can't you do it?"

"She is kinda upset with me at the moment and I don't think she wants to talk to me."

"Well, I'll try to convince her." I reply as she smiles wide. "Thank you so much-"

"Um Ross?"

Dove's smile instantly turns to a frown as Laura glares at her.

"Hey babe, um I, we uh..."

"I was just about to leave," Dove confesses as she awkwardly gets up to avoid Laura's glares. 

After Dove scurried, Laura claimed back her spot. "I divorced Connor..." She randomly admits, picking at her salad with her plastic fork. I still hold a grudge that Laura was willing to just move on after I "broke" up with her. It didn't bother me as much considering it was only for a day but still...

"Oh," was the only word that escaped my lips.  She nods and rests her head on my shoulder. "And I'm sorry for ever being partners with him after the you know what incident," her eyes looking up at me. Those beautiful eyes.

I stroke her soft and silky hair. "I forgive you, but not Connor because he said yes,"

"Oh" was her response.

"What were you and Dove talking about?"

Here we go.

"Um she wants you to forgive her,"
She drops her fork on her salad. "She does?" 

"Yeah," 

-Laura-

Dove wants me to forgive her. To be honest I'm not sure if I should; to be honest I also miss her being my best friend. But what if she is only apologizing because I'm with Ross? Oh my god, Rocky was right, I do think about thinks way to much. Whatever. I still need time to think, I tell him.  

He nods in an understanding matter. " Why can't she do it then?" 

"Do you want to forgive her?"Ross questions. I shrug. "Not sure," 

-After Lunch-

"Hey Maia, I think we should take down the hate page..." Dove tells her friend who was currently stuffing her face in a bag of Doritos.  

"Whurt?" Maia asks with her mouth full. "You heard me. I think we should take it down. Its so wrong and she was our friend." Dove tells her as she snatches the bag away from her. "So what?I never liked her. I only used her to get closer to Rocky so leave me the fuck alone." 

Dove was shocked at Maia's confession. "Thats so messed up. And why use Laura?"

"I don't like his brothers and I am pretty sure Rydel still holds a grudge because of what I did in the third grade..."  

"I'm still deleting it weather you like it or not. "

"No,you aren't. I worked way to hard on that for it to be destroyed. Six million followers. We're huge right now. And everyone knows it besides Laura. Now,do you want to tell her we have a hate page about her and destroy your guy's friendship  more than it  already is or do you want to keep this a secret and no she won't find out?" Maia evilly smiles. Dove rolls her eyes thinking to herslef that maybe Maia was right and there was no other option.