1)

My name is Elena Wood-Curse and since I met my true love and my husband Morgan Curse, my life wasn't easy, but I like this life. Together with Morgan, we are proud parents of our little angels most of the time - Jacob Nikolaus, Jason Hayley, Hannah Eleonora Third, Gabriel Sebastian Erik, .

Emma and Emily were still babies, but I had a feeling they will be like the others. The last few years were difficult, but now I am looking to the bright side and want to live happily ever after.

However, we still didn't reach happily ever after... yet.

It's been six years since the death of King Adams, and we understood that there is someone higher in the hierarchy, but he never showed up. We tried to find him, but nothing. He was missing and it seemed like he just disappeared, but he kept sending his followers after us.

It was the beginning of the summer and that mean that our kids would be constantly at home. Jacob and Jason were 8 years old and were as smart as Morgan. I could see them in future graduating early just like him. Hannah was 7 years old, and she was like me in school. Not too smart, but not too stupid or said in other words - average student. Gabriel was 6 years old and even if he didn't start school yet, he already proved himself to be smart pants, constantly pulling pranks or problems. He is а big troublemaker. Our last kids were the twin girls Emma and Emily. They were just 7 months old.

I know six kids but believe me, we manage to care about them and to be spies. Our kids knew about missions and our life, and they liked it, but they were still young to train. Although the boys were chasing themselves with guns and were playing on spies, there was more to learn when the time came.

Morgan and I had just returned from another mission for the day, and I couldn't stop grinning. The mobster we were chasing jumped into the water and we had to follow him. Morgan followed, swimming after him, but I was smarter. I took the nearest boat. I was dry, and Morgan was soaked in water.

- It isn't funny. - he muttered.

- You're right, it isn't. - I grinned once more, and he smiled, shaking his head.

We entered our house and saw the nanny taking her suitcase.

- I'm leaving this job. These children are incarnations of the Devil. - she said and left.

I saw our four children in the living room laughing, but when they saw us they stopped.

A few minutes later, after we changed our clothes, I was staying in front of Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel. I was holding Emma and Emily, who sucked on their pacifiers and watched carefully what was happening. Morgan was a little angry staying next to me.

- Who did it? – I asked.

Hannah stepped in front of everyone, and I almost held my laugh. She wasn't the troubled kid here, but she does like playing with her brothers. She would never suggest a prank and I can certainly say she was a follower.

- Was that your idea, Hannah? - Morgan asked, and the girl refrained from smiling - Get back in line.

Hannah came back in the line, and Morgan went behind them, raising his hand over his head to mimic a detector. He passed Hannah, who was grinning, and when he reached Gabriel, the "detector" rumbled loudly. Jacob and Jason chuckled simultaneously at this. Morgan tried again, but he "didn't pass" and leaned down.

- I love you, daddy. - Gabriel smiled playfully.

- I love you too, my little mischief. - Morgan said and stood up - You're all punished for a week. - everyone started arguing - Two weeks. - no one was happy, and they continue to argue – Do I have to make them three weeks?

Everyone fell silent for a moment and looked down guilty.

- It won't happen again. We promise. – Jacob spoke and everyone nodded in confirmation.

They would do some trouble again, that was for sure. Separately, they were perfect, smart, polite and calm, but together ... I just have no words.

- Well, go play without mischief anymore. - I said and our four children left.

Morgan came to me and tickled the babies in my arms.

- Please don't be like your older brothers and sister. - Morgan told them.

- You do realize that they would be just like them. They are all our kids. After all, you were a prankster too. – I teased him.

- Well, I am older now and I am grown up. – Morgan said proudly – Now what is for lunch?

- Oh, yeah there is a meal called Invincible. – I said and walked outside, where our kids were.

- So, there isn't lunch. – I heard Morgan murmuring under his breath.

I smiled and walked outside. I spent one hour with my kids playing soccer. They loved it and when we finally get tired, we walked inside. Morgan had ordered two large pizzas and after everyone washed their hands, we sat down to eat.

- You haven't forgotten, have you? - I asked.

Morgan looked at me confusedly, scratching his head, trying to remember what I was talking about. At that moment, insight flashed in his eyes, and he growled slightly unhappy.

Two years before Emma and Emily were born, I met my ex-boyfriend, Peter. It turned out that he had become a police officer at the local police centre and that he even had a girlfriend. I was very happy for him, and we restored our relationship. We became friends again, even though Morgan didn't like him. To be honest, Morgan and Peter were not first friends. They were both temperamental, and when it came to their loved ones, they got furious and would do anything for them. Over time, their relationship become more friendly, although several times they happened to quarrel over something very stupid in my opinion.

- I will not go. - Morgan muttered.

- This is Peter's wedding, and he's part of the family. He is like the annoying uncle of our children, who is constantly annoying their father. – I said.

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel immediately laughed at that. Morgan smiled dryly at my joke, and I bent to his ear, whispering so the children wouldn't hear:

- I will do whatever you say, just come with me and the kids.

- Are you blackmailing me? – Morgan whispered back, smiling slyly.

- Is it working? - I asked innocently, and Morgan nodded, giving me a quick kiss.

- It seems we are going to a wedding. – Morgan grinned.

- How she persuades you? – Jacob asked.

- A secret. – Morgan smiled.

- I want to know. – Hannah pouted the same way I was doing it and I smiled.

Morgan sighed and I could hear him curse in his breath.