9)

I woke up early and soon after I managed to make Morgan get up. While I took care of the kids and make sure they get changed, he went to make breakfast for me, our kids and Peter and Alexandra who had a sleepover with us. I was just ready, and I was taking Emma and Emily in my arms with Jacob, Jason, Gabriel, Hannah, and Dylan following me closer when I heard yelling and screaming from downstairs.

I ran downstairs and saw Morgan and Peter fighting. Alexandra tried to separate them desperately, but the boys didn't stop. I put Emma and Emily on the blanket and ran to help her. I grabbed Morgan pulling him away while Alexandra did the same thing with Peter.

- I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT, CURSE. – Peter yelled while trying to separate from Alexandra.

- Go fuck yourself. I will never let you get it. – Morgan growled trying to reach him, but I was in front of him stopping him.

- Morgan. – I said and put my hands on his cheek moving his head towards me – Morgan, focus on me. – his eyes moved to Peter again – Morgan, please, calm down. Everything will be alright, I promise.

He started to calm down slowly, but his breathing was still rapid, and I pecked his lips trying to focus him on something else. When I was finally sure, he won't kill Peter, I let him go slightly. Alexandra had managed to calm down Peter, but both were bruised and had wounds that were bleeding. Morgan had bruised cheek, split lip, and bloody wound under his eye and the knuckles on his hand were bloody bruised. Peter had an arcade, maybe a broken nose, split-mouth and bloody bruises on his hand too. Alexandra grabbed Peter pulling him to their room.

Still holding Morgan slightly, I rang Logan. He showed up five minutes later because he was just coming into the house, and took the kids into the kitchen to make them breakfast.

I made Morgan sit and started cleaning him. He was too quiet and deeply invested in his thoughts.

- Would you tell me what happen? – I asked him.

- Stupid quarrel. – Morgan shrugged his shoulders.

- It wasn't a stupid quarrel. You two wanted to kill each other and what was Peter talking about? What does he want? – I asked, but he stayed quiet – Morgan, tell me.

- He still likes you and made me angry by saying he will take you at any cost. That he wants only you and he didn't care for another woman. – Morgan answered and sighed – We both starting to fight over you.

- As much as I appreciate this, he is my friend, part of my family and I don't want you to fight him again. Can you do it for me? – I asked.

- Okay fine. – Morgan said, but I can sense he wasn't so thrilled.

......................................

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel and even Dylan were staying behind the wall listening to the conversation.

- Uncle Peter wants to steal mom!? –Hannah got confused.

- It seems like that, and we must do something. – Jacob said.

Gabriel smirked mischievously as in his eyes appeared a devil's spark. The same spark he received every time he had an idea for a prank.

- What do you have in mind? – Jason asked seeing his brother.

- We will get Uncle Peter away from mommy. – Gabriel answered.

- What? How? – Dylan said with joy that he will finally make something interesting with his siblings.

Gabriel's smirk got even more cunning, and he held his hand saying:

- Team Trouble, unite...

- Always and forever.... – Jacob continued the motto putting his hand.

- Stick together.... - Jason added putting his arms on his brothers.

- No matter what happens. – Hannah ended, putting her arm putting over her brothers as well.

- This is amazing. – Dylan smiled putting his arms as well.

They smiled at each other mischievously and ran again into the kitchen where Logan was making sandwiches and Emma and Emily were staying. The little girls smiled seeing their older siblings and yelped which seemed like they wanted to participate in the plan.

......................................

I walked into the kitchen with Morgan and smiled at how good my kids were. They were sitting on their chairs and ate in silence. Even Emma and Emily were in a good mood while Logan was feeding them with puree.

- What's going on with our kids? – I whispered to my husband.

- Lull before the storm. - Morgan whispered back and looked at me – They are planning something.

I sighed and sat at the table. Logan explained that he was going to come here because the mobsters are scared that Peter will find them. Morgan reassured him and the moment Peter and Alexandra entered, Logan left excusing himself.

We didn't have a choice except to lie that Logan was Morgan's cousin. The two guests didn't object to this, and we had a beautiful breakfast. It was amazing and I couldn't stop laughing at Peter's jokes.

When Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan were ready, they went to play, and Morgan went to check on the other spies. I was left with Peter and Alexandra. While Emma and Emily were playing, I was talking with our guests about everything.

However, the moments were disrupted by sudden flying paintball bullets, but they were aimed only at Peter. Emma and Emily started laughing, but I glared at them angrily. I knew this wasn't their fault, but still, they can't just laugh at this. They immediately stopped and I yelled:

- TEAM TROUBLE IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW.

The shooting stopped and walked inside with the twins. All the kids without Emma and Emily, who played on their baby blanket were staying in front of me. Morgan was next to me and for the first time, he wasn't angry. He even smiled.

- Who did it? – I asked angrily.

Dylan stepped in front of everyone and rubbed his nose sniffing a little. I sighed rolling my eyes.

- Dylan, get back in the line. – he did it – I will ask one more time. Whose idea was to shoot Peter with paintball guns?

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan looked at each other maybe debating what to say, but then Morgan stood in front of me.

- The kids weren't guilty. – he said and I looked at him confused – I didn't like how he was yelling at me and decided to take revenge.

- But the kids.... – I started, but Morgan shook his head saying:

- I promise to play with them later and that's why they are wearing camouflage outfits. It was all my fault.

- Okay, then.... – I said not knowing what to do – Then you are punished. You will sleep on the couch for one week.

Morgan nodded and I walked into the room, but when I turned, I saw that the kids and Morgan were laughing. Something inside me was telling me it wasn't Morgan's fault, but I leave that way. I returned to Peter. He was almost clean.

- I am sorry for the behaviour of my kids. They are pranksters. – I apologized.

- You have to discipline these pranksters. They can't just shoot at people like that without a reason. – Peter said still cleaning his neck.

- I know and I will do it. Don't worry. – I said.

- I think it is a good idea to go home. We had some new risen problems, and we have to deal with them. – Alexandra declared and smiled taking my arm – It isn't your fault.

I nodded and sent them away. When I turned, I saw Morgan approaching me and he took my hand rubbing her.

- We have to discipline the kids more. – I said and walked away letting him.

- What does this mean? – Morgan asked confused and followed me.

- It means they will be new rules here. – I replied.