55)

Morgan noticed them, but before he can do something he was surrounded by four men. I was just going to stand when the mobster grabbed pulling me to sit down and whispered in my ear:

- Be a good girl, Mrs Curse or your husband will die sooner than he has to.

I looked back at Morgan who was trying to run from the mobsters but without luck. They threw him in the cage where enter a much bigger and more muscular man than him.

- Who will win in your opinion? – the mobster grinned – Your husband or my champion.

The stronger man almost hit Morgan in the face, but he managed to avoid the attack. Morgan punched the man, but he didn't even flinch, and I may hear him growling. The moment Morgan was punched, he fell to the ground with certainty feeling dizzy. The man hit him in the chest sending him to the metal fence and hitting her.

- I will give 100 thousand to stop the fight. – I said looking at the mobster.

- 300 thousand. – he chuckled.

- 120 thousand. – I negotiated again.

- 200 thousand. – the mobster said getting angry.

- 130 thousand. – I asked once again.

- 150 thousand. – the mobster said.

- Deal. – I said holding my hand and the mobster got shocked when he understands he was tricked.

He waved and one man hit the bell. The fight finished as the champion released Morgan who lay down on the ground coughing.

- Take your husband and come to my office. You can't miss it. - said the mobster and went out.

I ran inside the cage and knelt in front of Morgan. He held on to his ribs with one hand and his leg with the other, where he had been wounded before. The good thing is that you did not have any other wounds on his face and body.

- Can you get up? - I asked him.

- I think so. - Morgan said.

I stood up and held out my hand, helping him to his feet. He groaned slightly in pain as he got to his feet, but I could also see that he was a little wobbly.

- Lean on me. - I said, throwing my hand under his armpit.

We went to the mobster's office where he was spinning a bottle of wine in his hand. I helped Morgan sit in the chair next to the desk, and a woman appeared. She was the doctor here because she was carrying a bag with all kinds of medicines and bandages. She unbuttoned Morgan's shirt and I saw that the place where he had his broken ribs was now bruised. The woman took a cold compress and applied it to the wound, causing Morgan to sigh with relief.

She disappeared and the mobster pointed to the chair in front of Morgan. I sat down and looked at the man. He opened the wine he had been holding in his hands and poured it into two glasses. He put them in front of me and Morgan and said:

- If you know which wine is this, you win my devotion.

I didn't understand anything about alcohol, so I just tried it. It tasted very good, but I didn't have a chance to know what brand it was. I noticed that Morgan smelled it before he tried it.

- The 1947 Chateau Cheval Blanc. - Morgan said, astonishing me.

- Congratulations. - the mobster said and grinned - If you were not in the spy business, you would have become a great mobster.

I looked at Morgan happily and with eyes full of love. He noticed me and mimicked my smile.

There were noises outside and the mobster stood up, but at that moment Peter entered. Morgan immediately jumped to his feet, buttoning his shirt as fast as he could.

- Hello, I'm here to offer a much better offer. - Peter said with a charming devilish smile, and one of his assistants opened it full of money - $ 1 million. You will have them, but you must ally with me and allow me to take the two spies.

I looked at the mobster, but he was staring at the money. He nodded, and before I could react, Peter's assistants grabbed Morgan and us out.