60)

I got back to Peter's house with the kids, and I helped them get baths and change into clean clothes. After that, they had lunch, which here sandwiches with bought products on the go. As soon as lunch was over, the children began to study while I fixed everything. I felt like a housewife, and after everything was cleared, I went upstairs when I noticed that Peter's office was ajar. He always locked the room and did not allow anyone to enter his office.

My interest overcame me and I went inside the office. There was a huge desk with a large leather chair and a small sofa. There was also a large chest of drawers with shelves where there were many staples, books and all sorts of other materials. I went to the desk and saw a document showing that Alexandra had an abortion and a birth certificate for a boy. However, a sheet hid the boy's name, and I was about to move the sheet to see the baby's name when someone grabbed my hand.

It was Peter. He pulled my hand away and pressed my hand very hard, causing me to ache in pain.

- What are you doing here, Elena? - he asked angrily - Didn't I tell you not to come in here?

- It was ajar, and I decided to take a peek, but I didn't see anything else. - I defended myself.

Peter pushed me out with force, and the force with which he hold my hand became even stronger. He pushed me into the living room and let go of my hand, which I caught looking at my wrist. She was blue and I had to put on her ice.

- If I see you inside again, you will receive a more severe punishment. - he said and went into his office.

- Peter, wait. - I shouted and he stopped before closing the door - I promised my children that they would see Derek and Sara today. Can we still go?

- Of course. - Peter nodded and closed the door.

The children were very enthusiastic and we immediately went to them. While they played with Sara and Derek, Morgan took care of my wrist.

- I found that Alexandra had an abortion, and it was a few days before she was thrown in the water. That means the baby is still alive. – I explained and sighed making Morgan look at me for a second while bandaging my hand – I find out it was a boy but no name or anything else.

- Even if you had done it, we can't just find the boy and use him against him. We aren't villains like him. – Morgan explained and smiled – You are like new.

- Thank you. – I smiled and I was about to kiss him when I felt his breath – Are you drunk?

Morgan looked away and I had to take his chin to bring his eyes on me again. He sighed and explained himself:

- I am sorry. My insomnia become worse and the only thing making me fall asleep is the alcohol, but now I am sober.

- Why don't you just take a sleeping pill like every normal people? – I asked sarcastically making Morgan shake his head with a big smile on his face – We have to go before Peter suspects something.

- Can't you stay? You will say that the kids want to spend the night here. – Morgan suggested.

- It's possible, but he wants us home before six o'clock. He then goes somewhere and wants me to be home. - I explained.

- Understood. I will send you. - Morgan agreed too quickly.

We went home with the children and Peter asked for a report on what we had done. However, the children had been warned not to say that Morgan was there, and Peter did not doubt it. When it was six o'clock, Peter left.

..................

Morgan sighed wearily as he sat in the car as looked at Peter's house.

- You know when you said we were going on a mission, I thought we were going to do something interesting. - Tristan complained.

- This is а mission. - Morgan frowned - We need to see where Peter is going.

- A quite boring mission if you ask me. - Tristan muttered, pointing - Look, he's coming out.

Peter left the house unsuspectingly, got in his car, and drove off. Morgan started the car and followed him away from being spotted.

A few minutes later, Peter turned onto a path leading to the forest and stopped in front of a small hut. Morgan stopped the car away from the hut and pulled out his phone while taking a picture. Tristan leaned forward trying to see something.

- Apparently, his child lives here with his foster mother. - Tristan concluded.

- We already know where he's going, and now let's get out of here. - Morgan said and drove back, remembering the path - We already know how to use this.

- Plan A of your plan "How to kill Peter and take Elena". - Tristan asked, obviously joking.

- Rather Plan B. - Morgan corrected him and smiled slyly - Plan A, stay the same.

- Elena will be furious. - Tristan sighed.

- Tristan, I don't want to leave Elena live longer with that psychopath who abuses her. He also yells at our kids. – Morgan almost yelled – I can't leave them.

- I understand. – Tristan nodded – I am with you.

Morgan nodded thankfully focusing on the road.