19)

We spend almost two weeks in this cottage, but not without problems. No one could find us because no one knew about this place. The mysterious man named Lorenzo didn't stop until he found us. He had not yet succeeded even after torturing some of the members of the organization.

I stood early in the morning with fatigue. Morgan didn't like that and took care of the breakfast while I lay down a little more in bed. 

I counted the days and suddenly became aware. I went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test out of my bag. I was hoping I was wrong...

- Elena. - I heard Morgan's voice and wiped away the tears as he entered the bathroom - Hey, why are you crying?

- No reason. - I smiled falsely, but he raised an eyebrow in disbelief, and I sighed, giving him the pregnancy test - I'm sorry, I didn't want that to happen.

Morgan ran his fingers through his hair, watching the test as if it would change, and finally let it go, trying to control his breathing and anger.

- Let's eat and then we will talk about it later. – he sighed.

- No, I decided. – I said taking a deep breath – I will abort it.

- Are you sure? – Morgan asked and I nodded – Elena, I know this kid isn't mine, but it's yours. Don't take this decision only because I hate Peter. – he took my hands – As you fell in love with Hannah, I fell in love with this child. I don't want you to make hasty movements that you will suffer for later.

- Do you mind if I keep it? - I asked to be sure.

- No. You and the child are not to blame for Peter being a son of a bitch who had sex with married women. - Morgan said and smiled lovingly - Elena, I love you always and forever. Nothing can change that.

- I love you too, Morgan. – I smiled back – Now let's eat. I am hungry.

Morgan smiled and pulled me out of the bathroom. Entering the kitchen, I saw that Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel were arguing while Dylan, Emma and Emily were watching them in amusement.

- Hey, stop arguing. – I said and they all glanced at me – What did Morgan and I tell you about arguing?

- We don't have to do it. – Hannah pouted just like Morgan.

- Also, you mention that we are siblings, and we always have to stick together. – Jacob added.

- That is why our motto before pranks is Team Trouble unite. Always and forever stick together no matter what happens. – Jason continued.

- Yeah, well, we are sorry. – Gabriel pointed.

I smiled at my kids and kissed all of them on the temple. Dylan, Emma, and Emily received a kiss too even if they were watching quietly while eating. We spend the rest of the day, but I realize I was already showing more pregnancy symptoms except fatigue. I was getting more tired, and I couldn't keep up with the burning energy of seven kids and one dog.

I sat on one bench taking a deep breath looking at how my family are playing soccer. Emma and Emily were sitting on a blanket near the playground and were clapping their hands babbling. I stood from the bench and sat with them on the ground. They immediately sat in my lap and started to play with my fingers. My phone rang and I saw it. It was Peter.

- What do you want? – I asked answering the call before he had a chance to talk.

- Hello, Elena. – Peter grinned – I just wanted to make sure you are fine. Some of your friends and Logan are hurt by some mysterious gang and I think you are the next.

- Thank you for the concern, but I am good. – I said as Morgan walked to me with Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan behind him – Bye.

- Wait. – Peter yelled – I wanted to apologize for what I did. I know I ruined our friendship, but I was thinking we can restore it.

For a moment I thought if I had to tell him. No, he deserves to know, but maybe in the future, I will tell him.

- Okay, Bye. – I said and closed the call taking a deep breath.

I looked around and I saw Morgan sitting next to me looking in concern while Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan were drinking water and talking about the game where apparently, they have defeated their dad.

- Who called you? – Morgan asked anxiously.

- Peter. He was just worried because some of our spies who he thinks are our friends and Logan are hurt. He even apologized for you know what and wish we can restore it. – I explained.

- Do you want to? – Morgan asked, but I could feel the jealousy in his voice.

- With what he did; I am still not ready. But one day maybe. After all, he is the father of number Eight, and I can't just cut him off from the family. Of course, you will be his father, but at least he should know. – I explained myself.

- You are pregnant? – Jacob was shocked, and I nodded shyly.

- Oh, my god. I want a sister. To be equal boys and girls. – Hannah squeaked.

- I want a baby brother. – Gabriel grinned and rubbed his hands slyly - A boy to join the team with cunning plans for the pranks.

I laughed. They were open-minded about the possibility of having another child. After having lunch, all kids had their afternoon nap upstairs while Morgan and I were in the command centre. Both of us received on our phones that they were intruders in the forest near our house and we tracked them.

My guess was Lorenzo, and I was right. I spotted him on one of the hidden cameras alongside his assistants. All of them were equipped with pistols and knives ready to capture us and I guess kill us.