5)

I closed the door sighing in relief. I was finally able to get the kids to fall asleep. The bunker had two big rooms – one for the kids with enough beds and one room for me and Morgan, a kitchen, a command centre and two toilets.

I walked to the room, but Morgan wasn't there, and I went on a mission to find him. After a few seconds, I spotted him in the command centre spinning in his chair holding a glass of alcohol in one hand and looking at the big three monitors. I went to him, sat on his lap and kissed him.

- Did they finally fall asleep? - Morgan asked.

- It took me an hour, but yes. - I replied, looking at the glass and back at his eyes.

- I just put it in the glass, darling. I haven't even tried it yet. - he said, but I frowned, and he sighed as he poured the liquid on the ground.

I opened my mouth to say something, but then a small robot vacuum cleaner appeared that cleaned the stain. I glanced at Morgan, but he shrugged and smiled moving his hands around my waist up and down, the teasing was obvious. He kissed my neck passionately and I moaned loudly making him grin.

- Morgan, the kids will hear. – I said and bite my lips from moaning again.

Morgan leaned back from me looking somewhere and suddenly he jumped putting me on the chair. He looked carefully at the monitor and at that moment, I saw that a few men are trying to enter the bunker. He glanced at me and said:

- Take the kids and enter the small submarine. She is set to take you to the mansion.

- I will not leave you. – I stated.

- The submarine can only accommodate you and the children. It was set up so that my mother could run away with me and my siblings. - Morgan replied - I will be after you, I promise.

- I don't like this. – I said but sighed – Don't die. I want to kill you myself.

Morgan smiled and nodded trying not to laugh. I ran to the room and woke up my kids. They were still a little sleepy, and I moved them into the submarine. Morgan ran to us with one big backpack, which was packed with our belongings. I took the backpack, kissed his lip and separated still touching our temples.

- I love you, Morgan Benjamin Curse. – I said.

- I love you too, Elena Wood-Curse. – Morgan answered me – Go, I will come back to you. I promise.

I ran inside the submarine and the door closed automatically. She sank and I saw Morgan running somewhere.

........................

Morgan ran and stopped in front of the closet in the bedroom. He opened the wardrobe and pulled out his bulletproof vest. He put it on immediately and put on his leather jacket, which was waterproof. He put on his leather pants and shoes with the same function as his jacket and ran away. There was a loud rumble, and he immediately calculated that there would be a company in exactly five minutes. He ran to the command centre and sent all the information to the database to his phone. It happened very quickly, and he set the bunker to explode deleting everything here. 

He ran to grab his helmet, but then an explosion was heard, and he rushed to the bike. He jumped on it, putting on a ski mask that had his source of oxygen for extreme situations. He put on his helmet and gloves. He pushed the bike, and the assassins who had just entered began firing pistols at him.

Suddenly in front of him appear someone with a mask on his face and Morgan stopped the bike.

- WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING HERE AND HOW DID YOU GET IN? – Morgan yelled.

The person just grinned shooting, but thank god Morgan wear a bulletproof vest. Well, it was he just thought, but then he saw he was bleeding. The spy drove again almost running over the person.

Once out of the bunker, Morgan's bike turned into something like a huge -motorized surfboard that managed to get the spy far enough away from the assassins. The bunker exploded a second later.

Morgan stepped out onto the surface and removed his helmet. He took off his ski mask. He looked around and took a breath, his pain getting unbearable. He swam to the nearby shore, and when he reached it, he lay down on the sand wearily.

He heard voices and immediately stood up, leaning on his elbows. Elena, his wife, ran with all her might to him and got on her knees, falling to look at him.

- I am fine. - Morgan said and smiled.

- But you are bleeding. - Elena frowned as the panic was overwhelming her.

....................

I was so afraid for Morgan, but the wound was not very serious. It was not yet certain how the bullet had pierced the bulletproof vest, but it was precisely her who had stopped the bullet from entering deeper. The wound was only superficial. I went inside and saw the doctor bandaging Morgan's wound.

- You're lucky, boss. - I heard the doctor say.

- Thanks. - Morgan smiled falsely.

The doctor noticed me and put Morgan's T-shirt back on his abdomen, saying:

- Rest for a few days just in case. - he looked at me - You have nothing to fear. Everything is fine with him, boss.

I nodded and as soon as he out, I hit Morgan on the shoulder.

- You know how scared I was. – I shouted.

- Elena, I am sorry. I didn't want to be shot, but he jumped suddenly. - Morgan said and sighed - A good thing I was wearing a bulletproof vest.

- She saved you, but at least did you see who was shooting at you? - I asked.

- No, he was wearing a mask. - Morgan replied.

I nodded and kissed his lips briefly. He returned it and leaned back with our temples still touching.

- You need a nap. – I broke the silence.

- You, too. – Morgan smiled innocently – I can hug you and never release you.

- I like that. – I said and Morgan smiled even more.