14)

I woke up naked with Peter next to me naked too and I immediately connect the things. I felt terrible. The fact that I had had sex with Peter, drove me crazy. I woke him up and one hour later we set off. He parked the car in front of my house the next day at 3 a.m. and apologized again. I just nodded and took my rucksack. I went home, but it was too quiet inside. The children were already sleeping. I spotted Loki curled on the sofa next to his favourite toy snoring. I noticed Morgan and walked over to him, but I frowned. He was drinking.

- What are you doing? - I asked, approaching him.

- What does it look like? I conceal my grief. - Morgan said, looking at me with sore eyes - Don't you have to be with Peter?

I was going to ask what he mean, but then he showed me a video on his laptop showing what exactly happen between me and Peter. My brain immediately began to look for a logical explanation for who was recording us. The same thing had happened between Morgan and Lana so many years ago on one of their missions. I took a deep breath.

- Morgan, I ... - I began, but he stopped me:

- Don't say sorry. I let you go to him, and you have sex with him. Fuck you.

He drank everything that was left in the glass in one breath.

- I deserve it but please. I didn't know what I was doing. - I pronounced and took his face making him look at me - I love you, Morgan. Only you and no one else.

He looked at me sadly and tired as if he hadn't slept in days. Finally, he sighed and stood up. He closed the bottle and went to the garage with it. I ran after him. Morgan put the bottle in the trunk of his bike and sat on it putting the gloves on.

- You can't leave like that, you're drunk. - I said, jumping in front of the bike.

- If you knew me, which I know to be the case, you would tell if I was drunk. I'm still sober for your regret. - Morgan said, grabbing his helmet and putting it - Move or I'll run over you.

- Do it. I won't let you go somewhere with a bottle of whiskey at 3 a.m. - I shouted.

Morgan was not impressed and started his bike. For a moment I thought he was going to run me over, but he gave back and then set off.

- Morgan, come back. Please. - I shouted after him, but he was already gone and I shouted - MORGAN, I LOVE YOU.

I walked into our room still holding my tears, but then I saw Morgan's songbook

open. I took it and I saw there were two songs. One of them I already heard so many years ago, but the second catch my attention.

It began on a normal autumn morning:

I was the smartest spy around,

She was the most unique girl.

From that moment I knew,

From that moment I didn't stop

I am in love with a unique girl

She was my wife,

My unique wife,

My wife.

We used to kiss so well together,

Back then.

We wanted to smile together, around the world,

We wanted it all.

But one day, one lifeless day,

We decided to smile too much.

Together we kill a villain.

It was pointless, so pointless.

It doesn't end, it doesn't end.

From that moment our relationship changed.

She grew so full.

She was changing in front of me, oh,

She was loving me, with her heart.

I was loving her, with my heart.

And then it happened:

Oh no! Oh no!

She kissed a boy.

She shared her soul with a boy.

It was bright, so bright.

The next moment I thought my lips had broken,

I thought my neck had burst into flames,

But I am overreacting a little.

But still, she is in my thoughts.

I think about how it all changed that evening,

That lifeless summer evening,

when she kissed the boy.

My wife kissed a boy.

She shared her soul with a boy.

It was bright, so bright.

When I think of that unique girl,

That unique girl and me.

Now I was fully crying. I closed the songbook realizing that I may have lost my husband. He warned me about Peter a few times and even the kids notice there was something, but I didn't listen to him or the kids. I thought he was just jealous, and kids are just playing pranks. But now I looked from another angle. This was Peter's plan the whole time. I fell on the bed and cried myself until I fell asleep.