2)

On the next day, the whole family was getting ready for the wedding. Morgan had the job to make sure the boys were ready, while I take care of the girls. Hannah was already dressed in her blue dress. She was playing with her favourite doll, while I was dressing up Emma and Emily. They were laughing, twisting, and smiling while I try to dress them in their little dresses.

- I AM THE MOST GORGEOUS. – Gabriel yelled running into the room.

I glanced at him and smiled. My little boy was wearing a black dress shirt and a white tie with white jeans. I took the dress up Emma and Emily, as they giggle.

- They are the most gorgeous here. You lose. – Hannah laughed and hit Gabriel playfully.

- They are babies. I can't compete with them. – Gabriel frowned rubbing his shoulder.

- You are still gorgeous to me. – I spoke and the little boy smiled – Where is your dad?

Jacob and Jason showed up too. They were wearing identical grey dress shirts with a black tie for Jacob and white tie for Jason and black skinny jeans.

- He is dressing after taking care of us. – Jacob answered.

- Do you like our clothes? Dad dressed us all similar, but still differently. – Jason asked.

- I like all of you. C'mon, let's go into the garage to put the bags. – I answered.

When you had six kids, you had to wear two bags with diapers for the babies, clothes for changing, medicines, toys and so ever. I put Emma and Emily in their baby seats, and they started playing with their stuffed animals. I heard footsteps and I turned back to see my husband. He was wearing a normal red dress shirt with a black tie with black skinny jeans matching the red colour of my dress. His sleeves were lifted, and I could see the tattoo on his arm, which was starting at his wrist to his shoulder. He had made it two years after the King Adam incident.

Morgan put the stroller for the twin girls in the back of the car and came to me looking at me, frowning immediately as result.

- What's wrong? - I asked unsurely.

- The dress is too revealing. - Morgan replied.

- There's no reason to be jealous. - I told him and intertwined our fingers - I am all yours.

- I like this. - he winked at me and clapped his hands attracting the attention of our kids - All in the car and let's go get drunk.

I immediately hit him in the ribs, and he illuminated me with a sly smile. Our children laughed and everyone got in the car. After making sure everyone had seat belts, I got in the car. I fastened my belt and looked at Morgan, raising an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes and fastened his belt. Starting the car, he put on his sunglasses. If someone didn't know he was a spy and a businessman for cover, they would think he was a gangster. It was in some way this was true because after all Logan's gang was controlled by us, but that is a topic for another day.

Soon we arrived at the place and Morgan parked the car. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel jumped from their seats as they wowed at the beautiful garden where the wedding will take place. Morgan opened the stroller and we put the two girls together. I secure one backpack where the diapers and all the baby's other necessities were on the stroller handle. I put another bag in the bottom of the basket.

- So, listen to me carefully. - I said and my whole family looked at me even the babies - No jokes, pranks, or tricks. - the children nodded, and I glanced at my husband - And I put a limitation of the drinking to two.

- Two what? - Morgan asked confused, but there was a playful spark in his eyes.

- Cups. - I told him and looked at the children again - You can drink juices and soft drinks, but the restriction for your father also binds you.

- So, we are fucked up like Dad? - Hannah sighed but realized what she had said.

She covered her mouth with her mouth and looked at us apologetically. I sighed and nodded that everything was fine. I couldn't punish her right now for saying a bad word which was forbidden.

- No bad or obscene words. - Morgan said, and the children nodded again - Now if everything is clear, let's go.

I pushed the stroller and Morgan followed. Jacob Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel walked alongside us, looking around. We sat down and soon the ceremony began. Peter was very clearly worried, but I could see that he calmed down when he saw his future wife, Alexandra.

The ceremony was amazing and reminded me of the one with Morgan, which we had a long time ago, but at least there were no annoying paparazzi. From the nice garden, we moved to a restaurant, where tables were taken outside. It was amazing.