12)

I was able to track where Morgan was with our connected watches, and I went there with the spies. I got closer to the building and I saw that Morgan is being tortured. He had a wound on the right side of his temple, which was bleeding and was even soaked in his shirt. In front of him was sitting one man holding a crowbar. The man wasn't very happy with my husband's answer because he hit him with the crowbar towards his stomach. Morgan choked but still didn't break.

I made hand moves to the spies and they understood me. Soon we surrounded the building, and the mobster didn't know from where we had come. For my luck, all Black Devils were here, and we manage to kill them all.

A few minutes later, Morgan was sitting on our sofa in our home, and I was cleaning his wound with alcohol.

- It hurts. – he frowned trying to get out, but I sat on his lap stopping him and he whine like a baby.

- Just hold a little more. – I said continuing to clean his wound and smiled when I was ready – Was it so hard?

Morgan nodded and I connected our lips making him finally smile. I put a patch on his wound and kissed it for a second.

- Now remove the shirt so I can wash it and see if you are hurt somewhere else. – I instructed him, and Morgan unbutton his shirt.

There were no wounds or bruises. I stood from him and while I was putting the things in the first aid, I saw that Morgan was stretching out, still sitting on the couch. When he was ready, he went to change his clothes and I threw his bloody shirt in the washing machine.

I went into the playroom, and I saw that Jacob, Jason, Gabriel, and Dylan were playing Nerf wars while Hannah was playing with Emma and Emily. I sat with them, and Hannah immediately position herself in my lap. Emma and Emily let a happy voice see me and gave me her toys. I started playing with the little girls and soon Morgan entered the room.

- Can you play with us? – Jason rаn to him asking.

- Come to our team. – Gabriel invited him smiling.

- Wait, this won't be fair. – Jacob realized and showed puppy eyes – Come in your team.

- Ours is better. – Dylan spoke showing his puppy eyes too.

I kept myself from laughing. Morgan grinned slightly and suggested a compromise:

- Why not you four against me? The winner between me and your team gets ice cream.

- I want to participate too. – Hannah announced and jumped looking at her brothers – Can I?

The boys nodded and all of them glance at me.

- Okay, I will play too. Me and Morgan versus Team Trouble, but we will wait one hour until Emma and Emily fall asleep. – I said and they all nodded agreeing.

One hour later I was in the garden equipped with paintball equipment and a gun. Morgan was next to me in clothes like mine. We were walking quietly looking around.

- What are the chances our kids to be better at shooting than us? – Morgan asked.

- I think you know the answer to this. – I replied and turned to look at him – Peter was the proof.

- The apple does not fall farther from the tree. – Morgan smiled and at that moment he was shot.

Then we spotted them Jacob, Jason, Gabriel, Hannah, and Dylan were hiding behind bushes and trees. Morgan immediately ran and turned a table, hiding behind it. I hid too and we started shooting. At that moment, someone hit me behind the back, and I turned to see Dylan and Hannah. Morgan failed to be hit because he fled. Hannah and Dylan ran after him, and Jacob, Jason, and Gabriel emerged from the bushes, following the others.

I shook my head, smiling, and went inside to prepare the trophy. I put ice cream in several bowls when the doorbell rang. Loki, who had been sitting next to me waiting for something to fall, ran to the door. I went and unlocked it.

- Peter, what are you doing here? - I asked.

- I wanted to check on my best friend after the arrest. - Peter replied, looking around - Are the devils around?

- They are outside and playing with their father. - I answered - Do you want to come in?

- Yes, I also wanted to ask you something. - Peter said as he entered, and Loki growled - Oh, look, the dog doesn't like me either.

- He likes you. - I said and looked at Loki - Right, Loki?

The dog looked at me, moving his head to one side confused and barked, sticking out his tongue. I looked back at Peter, but he was looking at me with a big smile.

- Did you want to ask me something? - I reminded him as I went into the kitchen, and he followed me.

- Yes, yes. Well, it's hard to explain. - he said uncertainly.

- It is alright. You can tell me everything. – I relaxed him a little and he nod taking a deep breath.

At that moment Morgan entered the room all greased in blue and red from the paintball war. My children followed him with huge smiles, but they disappeared just like Morgan's happy mood. He frowned suddenly and came to me, putting his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

- Hey, Love. Hello, Peter. - Morgan greeted us.

I smiled. My kids noticed the ice cream and took them going to the living room. Peter scratched his neck nervously, and he didn't want to say anything more. He was ashamed and wanted to talk to me in private. I looked at Morgan and our eyes met. He frowned but didn't move for a few seconds until he sighed. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and left the kitchen. I put the box of ice cream in the freezer and looked at Peter.

- I was going to ask you if you want to come with me on a mission. I know you aren't a police officer, but I need someone to help me. Alexandra had family problems and I don't want to overload her with this problem as well. – Peter explained and sighed – There are a few criminals I have to catch, but first I have to deploy close to them to get them. I know it's dangerous, but it wouldn't be possible without it.

- I have to ask my husband first. - I replied, and he nodded, smiling.

- Call me when you make a decision. I will be happy to hear from you and work together if you can. - he answered with his smile getting bigger.

- Okay, I'll call you. - I nodded.

Peter turned to leave, and I followed. I saw that Gabriel was just sitting on the couch now, and his eyes were on his almost untouched bowl of ice cream. Hannah seemed suspiciously calm as Jacob, Jason, and Dylan ate their ice cream without looking at me or anyone else.

I sent Peter away and turned with my arms crossed. Five innocent eyes looked at me and I sighed.

- It is not decent to listen to other people's conversations. This time I will close my eyes, but next time you will be punished. - I said, and my five children nodded in agreement.