62)

I didn't like that idea, but I took a deep breath and sighed the documents for wanting a divorce.

The kids kept nagging me to go see Morgan, but that wasn't a good idea because he saw my bruises and immediately activated his plan to start earlier than expected. The children were already with Tristan in hiding, but only he knew whereas he was with one spy, who was helping him.

I left the lawyer's room and immediately the pain reappeared, numbing me. Morgan propped me up and led me to his car. He helped me into the front seat and gently stroked my bruised abdomen.

- It worked perfectly. - Morgan smiled - You showed the lawyer evidence, aren't you?

- Yes, he even took pictures of me so that he can start the procedure very quickly. - I answered him - By tomorrow we will be divorced, and he will be notified.

- Great. The first part of the plan is ready. - Morgan said, opening the back door and taking something from his backpack.

He came back to me holding painkillers and a bottle of water. I took a pill and swallowed it instantly feeling the pain subside slightly. I sighed with relief and looked at the love of my life. I grabbed him by the collar of his leather jacket and pulled him close to me, giving him a grateful kiss.

Morgan smiled beneath her in reply and I pulled away with our temples still touching.

- I love you so much Morgan Benjamin Racer Rebel Curse. – I said making Morgan slush me with a small smile.

- I love you too Elena "Don't mention my secret name" Wood-Curse. – Morgan answered and pecked my lip before closing the door.

I shook my hand smiling. He sat in the driver's seat and started the car. We set off, our arms intertwined on the way, with Morgan releasing me just to change gears. Soon we arrived at the place, and we walked inside. It was an abundant building but there was a mattress with several pillows and a large blanket.

- Why is this here? - I asked confused.

- I thought it would be dangerous to go home and then come here. If Peter decides to track your phone, he will go there first and this is not an option. - Morgan explained and took my hand - It's not the best bed, but it will be for at least one night.

- Ideally, as long as I'm with you. - I said, kissing his cheek, making him blush slightly - Is the great spy Morgan blushing?

- No. - Morgan laughed shyly - It's very warm here.

- Yes, that's the reason. - I nodded, not believing him at all.

We spent the evening here mostly under the covers because it was very cold. In the morning, we were both awakened by the furious ringing of my phone. When I looked, I saw it was Peter, and Morgan wrote a quick message on his phone.

He had succeeded in removing the traitor and restoring the spies' trust. We stood up and waited for Peter to come.

An hour or so later, he appeared, followed by his assistants.

- So you got divorced to be with this loser again? - Peter asked angrily.

- I never understood what you had against me. I didn't steal Elena from you because you were already separated. - Morgan thought.

- That's right, you're correct, but I loved her and I've never loved anyone else. - Peter said and looked at me - You could have another life with me.

- No thanks. I'm perfectly fine. – I said.

- In that case, you will die together. It's ironic. - Peter laughed.

- Who said we were alone? - Morgan smiled devilishly.