15)

I woke up in the morning and all things from yesterday appeared in my mind. I sighed sadly, but I heard a little voice in front of my door.

- She cried all night. – I heard Jacob.

- Why? And where is dad? – Hannah asked scared.

- I don't know. Everything got wrong after our dad received the email before dinner. – Jason explained.

- Maybe they argued. Maybe Peter did something. – Gabriel growled.

I stood from the bed and got changed. I opened my door and I saw Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan staying in front of the door. They smiled innocently and greeted me.

- Sorry to wake you up. – Dylan spoke rubbing his neck anxiously.

- You didn't wake me up. – I smiled – Let's take Emma and Emily and make breakfast. What would you say?

The kids nodded and after breakfast, while they were playing in the playroom, I went into the command centre. I was able to open Morgan's email address and tried to track the person who send it.

However, I didn't succeed, and I asked Lucas to help me. One hour later I found the truth and I called a babysitter. She still didn't know about my kids, but I asked them in advance to behave decently. They agreed and I got in the car and drove to the place. According to the location of his watch, Morgan was on our hill.

When I reached it, I noticed him sitting near the edge, the bottle intact. I went to him and sat looking at him.

- I had to take off my watch. - he smiled wearily, looking at the horizon.

There were bags of insomnia under his eyes. I intertwined our fingers, and he turned his gaze to me.

- I'm sorry, Morgan. I know I can't go back in time, but I know who sent the video. – I said.

Morgan immediately woke up and his whole tired face took on seriousness and curiosity. I showed him the IP address Lucas had sent me along with the location, but Morgan got shocked.

- What's wrong? Do you recognize anything? - I asked confused.

- If the IP address is correct and the location is right, it means that someone is living illegally in the second top-secret bunker left by my parents. - Morgan explained.

- Is it far from here? – I asked him, and he nodded taking a deep breath – Then what do we do?

- There are two options. Leaving our kids with a babysitter, causing them to get mischievous or take them with us. – Morgan explained and glanced at me – There isn't another option.

- Let's get home and we will talk about it. You need sleep. – I said and he didn't object.

We got back home and I was surprised that our kids were good and didn't make the babysitter get crazy. Emma and Emily were giggling and smiling while the babysitter played with them and made jokes. Hannah was with them and was holding her laugh but I can she was barely holding it. Jason, Jacob, Gabriel, and Dylan were shooting themselves with their Nerf guns wearing their gear and mask. Seeing us the kids squalled happily and the bigger ones run to us hugging Morgan. He grinned and kissed their temples. I saw Emma and Emily are coming to us and took them in my hands.

- These kids are so good and disciplined. - the nanny said, and all your children smiled slyly.

It was even funnier when I saw Emma and Emily trying to eat their fists, smiling slyly like the others.

- We will be happy to see you once again and watch them again sometime. - Morgan said, trying to keep his grin.

The nanny nodded and picked up her bag and left. My children finally laughed and began to tell all the pranks that had occurred to them. They were so original and quite funny. I would never admit them, but I liked them.

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan agreed to come with us. We packed our bags and after lunch, spent some time playing games giving chance for Morgan to take a nap. After we had dinner, we left. Emma and Emily fell asleep, and that gave us a little silence. Dylan soon fell asleep in the car. Gabriel did not stay away from his brother and sisters. An hour or so after around ten o'clock, as far as I remember Jacob, Jason and Hannah fell asleep too.

- Who knows about the recording? – Morgan asked as he break the silence.

- Only Lucas. – I answered and looked at him worried – I didn't make a mistake, did I? – Morgan shook his head – Then what do you mean?

- If many people from the organization know, they will think that you aren't suitable for a boss and will try to take your position. – Morgan explained.

- But you did the same thing with Lana? Sorry, that was an awful example. – I said shaking my head.

- No, it is a good example and actually, no one cared because I am a boy. You know I can have many offspring from different women, but no one will want to get in trouble with me. – he explained and grinned – But I have only a love affair with you. You were my heart and even now you are still.

I smiled and took his hand from the gear carefully. I kissed his knuckles making him smile lovely and return the gesture. I smiled at him, and I continue to hold his hand as he untied our fingers just to change gears.