18)

On the next day, I was awake from giggling and whispering. I opened only one eye and saw my kids preparing a prank. Emma and Emily were sitting between me and Morgan and were giggling watching their older siblings.

- Emma, Emily, shh. – Gabriel whispered making a sign and the little girls imitate it smiling.

I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep and when I heard small steps walking toward me, I grabbed the little body tossing him on the bed and tickling him. Dylan laughed and started to push my hand without luck. Morgan woke up, but Hannah and Gabriel jumped over him.

- Intruders in the bed. – he grinned – Love, help me.

- Sorry, I am dealing with myself with these little pranksters. – I said as Emma and Emily crawled in my lap.

Jacob and Jason also join the little fight and after some minutes my kids without Emma and Emily were dancing victoriously. I smiled at this happy moment, but I don't know why destiny liked the fucks up these things. Maybe that is our life, and we will never have a normal life. I sometimes wished to have a normal life with all the kids, but that isn't possible for now.

Everyone got dressed and we walked out of the room. Nadia was the first person to greet us since she was already in the kitchen. The others were coming from time to time and soon everyone had greeted us.

I heard barking five minutes later and I glanced at the door. Lucas entered the door holding Loki on a leash. Jason, Jacob, Hannah, Gabriel and Dylan yelp happily and ran to the dog. Lucas let go of the dog and ran to his favourite little people. Loki run to us, wagging his tail, and greeted us with his tongue. The moment they were licked, Emma and Emily laughed and babbled something like "pup", but maybe I was just imagining.

Once all my family were calm, we sat and ate. The children kept feeding Loki under the table, but no matter how much you told them to stop, they just nodded and then kept doing it.

After we had lunch and found out that everything was fine, we returned to our home, but we did not go to our old mansion, which by the way was destroyed by the Man and his assistants. We had something like a summer cottage at the foot of a mountain near a river. We had gone once or twice while the children were still young.

The moment we turned onto the familiar route, Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel recognized where we were going and began to jump for joy. They even told Dylan about some of their experiences. Loki spun in the trunk, trying to catch the familiar smells and waved his tail amusedly.

As Morgan parked the car, Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan jumped out of the car and began looking around the house which had its own small fun park consisting of small merry-go-rounds, swings, slides and sandstone. Morgan picked up Emma, who was already holding out her hands and jumping on the spot to see what was happening. I took Emily, who was still rubbing her eyes sleepily. I put her in the twin swing, and she woke up instantly but cried. I was confused, but the moment Morgan put Emma on the swing next to her, Emily cheered again.

I started swinging back and forth slowly while Morgan was on the slides with Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan. Jacob and Jason played with Loki and ran constantly as the dog followed them amused. At one point, Morgan and I switched because it was impossible to endure with all their energy. It was running, playing the slide and whatnot.

Finally, everyone fell asleep on the couch inside. I was cooking dinner and I heard Morgan coming to me.

- They sleep like the dead. - he said and leaned on the bar next to me - I still can not believe that they store so much energy in themselves.

- Can you imagine when Emma and Emily grow up and officially start doing mischief together with Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel and Dylan? - I asked as I cut the products and looked at him with a huge smile - It will be hell.

- Yes, we won't have other children. These are enough for me. - Morgan sighed wearily, rubbing his temples.

- I was hoping for at least one more. To become eight as the sign of infinity. - I explained, but Morgan frowned - Okay, no more. I will have to look for someone else to meet my needs.

- What? - Morgan whispered yelled - Elena Wood-Curse, are you implying that you're going to cheat on me?

I laughed and went to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed his nose and whispered against his lips:

- You are the only man for me and never, remember well, I will not cheat on you.

He smiled playfully and kissed me. The kiss became more passionate and passionate, but we parted. We had to stop because the children could wake up at any moment and they were always hungry when they woke up and dinner was not ready yet.