25)

I woke up stretching and reached out to hug Morgan, but when my hand didn't find him, I opened my eyes. He was not in the room and I sat watching the time. It was about seven o'clock, an hour before our children woke up. The door opened and I saw Morgan enter with a tray.

- The whole surprise went wrong. I wanted to wake you up with this. - Morgan said as he sat down next to me, placing the tray beside me - Happy birthday, love.

- Thanks. - I said and we both kissed briefly - This is a nice breakfast in bed.

- I did my best. - Morgan smiled smugly - I have made your favourite waffles. There is chocolate and jam between each layer. They are even drizzled with maple syrup.

I cut a big piece and tried it. I moaned with pleasure as the wonderful flavours merged in my mouth. I swallowed and took another piece, making Morgan laugh lightly. He ate some of the food, too, and when we were ready, he smiled playfully as his mischievous spark glistened in his blue-green eyes.

- Do you want to take a shower together? We have half an hour before the children wake up. - he asked, making me smile and nod.

We both jumped out of bed at the same time and as small children, we ran to the bathroom. Morgan grabbed me by twisting me before pulling me closer. I grabbed his head and smashed our lips. Helping each other, we undressed each other before taking a shower. I turned on the water and it immediately wet Morgan's hair.

- I had just made my hair, especially for you to surprise you. – he pouted like a small child.

- Do not pout. I love you anyway. - I said stroking his wet hair and he moved us as now I was under the shower - Are you satisfied?

Morgan nodded, placing his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. I put my hands behind his neck, and we kissed. This continued for a few minutes until we decided to get away from the bath.

The moment I exited the door, Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan ran to me and greeted me for my birthday. I was grateful to my kids, and they stole Morgan from me. I walked to the nursing room, and I saw Emma and Emily still waking up.

I took them and walked downstairs putting them in their baby chairs.

- Mom. – Emily spoke and I turn to her confused as she smiled and held her hands towards me – Mom, mom.

I kissed her and she laughed, but then I heard Emma spoke too:

- Mom, mom.

I kissed my small twins. Peter and Alexandra showed up and they greeted me too for the birthday.

We started to feed Emma and Emily when I heard a tune coming from a guitar. I turned to see Morgan entering the kitchen, playing his guitar, but it was simple with only two tunes. I smiled realizing he would sing, but he didn't sing. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan entered the room smiling. Gabriel and Dylan, who had guitars in their hands, started to play too catching up with his father. I was so astonished by my two boys, but the best part was yet to come.

Jacob:

Here comes our mother, bringing us love

Here comes our mother, taking care of us

You are the best, you are the best

We love you, mom.

We love you so much, mom.

Jason:

If you love us and you know it,

Blow a kiss

If you love us and you know it