39)

I was sitting on the armchair feeding Charlie while Peter was sitting on the sofa with a robe still freezing. Emma and Emily were playing at my feet, but they were smiling from time to time for some unknown reasons.

Morgan appeared sitting on the armchair kissing my cheek and said:

- Your clothes are in the washing machine and the kids are in their room punished.

- These kids must have some rules because they are like the incarnation of the Devil. – Peter almost growled.

- They are just like me, I guess. – Morgan grinned looking at me and sighed – I will go make something to eat. You would stay here Peter, wouldn't you?

- Yes, but I do need clothes. – Peter laughed.

- They will be ready soon. – Morgan replied and walked into the kitchen.

- I will go to help him and put Charlie in her bed in the kitchen. – I said as Peter nodded.

I walked into the kitchen and put Charlie in her baby crib. She fell asleep immediately and I leaned on the bar next to Morgan who was cutting vegetables.

- What do you and Team Trouble plan? – I asked him.

- You will see. – Morgan smiled and looked somewhere.

I saw Emma and Emily running into the room leaving Peter alone in the living room. Is this the plan? To flood him with something on our sofa. I doubt. There is something else.

- Hungry. – Emma and Emily cried together.

- I'll fix the table and we'll eat in a few minutes. Why don't you go call your siblings? - I told them, and they ran, nodding first.

In a few minutes, we were all at the table and dinner was perfect. Peter came in clean clothes and sat down, but I was stunned that Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan were smiling.

We started eating, but suddenly Peter writhed in pain, and I sighed, realizing what their plan was. Peter fell off the chair and I saw Loki trying to tear his jeans. I managed to get Loki away from him, but Choco also attacked him. Morgan grabbed the puppy and Peter ran to his car, but many dogs also started jumping and trying to feel his minced boxers.

He disappeared and I looked at Morgan who was giving a high-five to our children.

- It was incomprehensible, and I do not want to repeat it, but I liked it. - I said and my children smiled happily.

My phone rang and I looked at it confused. I saw Peter calling me. I picked him up and he said:

- Put me on speaker. - I put him on a speaker and confirmed it - Listen to me now damn Curse family. Each of you will pay for everything you have done for me. Even your dogs! – he ended the call.

- Maybe we didn't have to do this to him after all. – Jacob got scared.

- No, everything is fine. The joke was perfect. - Morgan reassured his son.

- What are we going to do then? - Gabriel asked - He wants to kill us.

- No, no. - Emma cried a little, and I took her in my arms, trying to calm her.

- No one will be killed. Go and pack your bags and we will go to the secret bunker. - I said, and everyone nodded as they went to their rooms without Morgan and Emily.

- I'll take care of the twins; you take care of Charlie. - Morgan said, taking Emma, who was crying, from my arms - Come on, let's fix your luggage and I'll buy you some ice cream on the way.

Emma smiled through his tears and Emily held out her hands. Morgan took her in his arms, too, and went upstairs.

I entered the kitchen and my heart stopped. I ran to the crib, but it was empty. I looked around and started looking for the baby in the kitchen. I doubted she came out of her crib alone, but I wanted to believe she was still here. I fell to the ground screaming in pain as tears flowed.

Morgan ran into the kitchen frightened and immediately squatted in front of me, putting his hands on my cheeks.

- Elena, what happened? – he asked worriedly.

- She's gone. - I cried - Charlie is gone.

Morgan hugged me, trying to calm me down. I heard small footsteps, but I didn't have to see to understand that these were our children.

- Why is mom crying? – I heard Dylan ask.

- Charlie is missing. – Hannah answered him seeing the empty bed.

- Peter. He took our baby sister. – Jason realized.

Morgan pulled away from me slightly and stared into my eyes with concern. He smiled reassuringly and said:

- We will find Charlie and get her back by stopping Peter once and for all. I promise you.

I nodded sadly and he stood up, helping me to my feet. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma and Emily were obedient and did whatever they were told. A few minutes later we were in the car and travelling to the secret bunker. From there, we would plan our next action and come up with a plan on how to stop Peter.