27)

We walked through one dark corridor until we reach one room and the man, which name I never understand, opened the door entering inside. With Morgan, we entered inside, and I saw there is something like a storeroom where all weapons we bought were.

- How will we do this? – the man asked pouring whiskey for himself and sitting behind one desk – Sit, don't be shy.

Morgan sat on the chair in front of him and answered his question:

- I have one man. He will bring the money, but he needs a little more time to get here. – I sat next to him as he looked at his watch – Maybe five minutes.

- I can wait five minutes. – the man nodded and pointed to the whiskey – Do you want?

- No, sorry. – I spoke refusing as gently as I can.

Morgan nodded alongside me and took my hand because I was a little stressed. The man drank the whole whiskey and poured himself a second time. I looked at Morgan, but he was calm from the outside. When our eyes met, I saw the real the emotion behind his cold eyes – fear of me being hurt.

I heard the door open, and two gangsters entered alongside Tristan. He nodded at us and put the suitcase on the coffee table grinning like a small kid in front of a Christmas present. The man, who have drunk his second glass, stood from his place and walked to the table. I saw Morgan grabbing his pistol hidden behind his jacket.

The moment the man opened the suitcase, from the windows our spies jumped shooting at the gangsters. I grabbed the second gun from Morgan while he was busy shooting at the coming gangster, and I put the gun in the back of the man's neck. He frowned as he left the briefcase and raised his hands in surrender, but that was a trap. I saw it the last time.

He turned in the last time shooting me in the shoulder, and I fell on the floor from the pain. Morgan grabbed the man, tossed him on the ground, kicked out his gun, and put the gun in his head.

- Tell me now, who is Lorenzo's boss? – Morgan asked the man.

I stood painfully clenching the wound. All gangsters were dead, but our spies were still looking around focused, ready to protect us.

- I don't know, I swear. Lorenzo talked with me only when he wants something, which is very rare. – the man answered scared.

Morgan nodded understanding and stood up. For a moment I thought he will let him live, but he shot him right in the chest. He walked to me putting his hand on my cheek asking:

- Are you okay?

- Yeah, I am okay. – I nodded wearily – I think I need my shoulder to be checked now.

Morgan grabbed me and lifted me into his arms, though it wasn't necessary. I rolled my eyes, but he smiled lovingly at me and walked to the car. We were taken to the spy headquarters where they took care of my wound. I had to wear a shoulder stabilizer brace for a few days, so I won't move my shoulders too much.

The moment we walked inside Loki and the new member of the family Choco greeted us running all over me and Morgan. The kids showed up too and the nanny followed them holding the babies in her arms.

- Did they get in trouble? – Morgan asked taking Emma and Emily from the nanny.

- They were angels. – the woman smiled and pinched every child's cheeks, even if they didn't like it, and stroked our dogs.

The nanny left, and the kids and the dogs all looked at me and Morgan for orders.

- How about we have fun in the yard? - I asked.