44)

We got back home, and Jason, Jacob, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily welcomed us happy with big hugs. I understood from their funny story that Sara made them gather all faked bugs and snakes that had been used and throw them in the garbage and apologies to every spy who got involved in their prank individually.

After a few hours, we all lay on our huge bed with the children asleep. Jacob, Jason, and Gabriel were asleep on their stomachs with their heads in front of the TV and their feet to us. Hannah and Dylan slept between me and Morgan. Emma and Emily were huddled on Morgan's chest and abdomen while Charlie was on my chest.

The movie we were watching was still going on, and Morgan was watching it closely. I watched it too, but at the same time, I watched my children. I liked this moment.

- What are you thinking about? - Morgan whispered, looking at me curiously.

- For nothing special, to be honest. I'm just enjoying the moment. - I answered him quietly and he illuminated me with a smile.

- I'd kiss you, but I think I'll wake up Team Trouble, and they're like angels right now. - Morgan laughed softly, trying not to wake the children.

- They are always angels. - I rolled my eyes, smiling.

- Angels undercover with devil's horns. – Morgan replied quietly and smiled when I looked at him with a frown – Okay. Fine!

I smiled victoriously that I win and looked back at the movie. The rest of the day we spend like that –family time. Nothing special.

On the next day Morgan together with one of the spies, I think Amanda and Bonnie went to get food supplies from the shop.

........................

Morgan, Amanda, and Bonnie just put the bags of products in the car when two shots were heard one after the other. Amanda and Bonnie fell to the ground lifeless, and Morgan ran to the car to get in, but he jumped back and almost was shot. Three men ran towards him with all their might, and he ran to a street. However, it turned out to be a dead-end because another man and woman appeared in front of Morgan.

He bravely drew his pistol and fired at the woman and the man. The man failed to save himself very skillfully, but the woman escaped only with a shot in the hand. The three men jumped on him, swinging blows, but he deftly avoided them.

Boldly Morgan continued their fight. However, he turned his back on one of the men, allowing him to grab him from behind. Morgan tried to fight him off. He hit him in the knee, but that victory was short-lived since the other man punched Morgan in the face hard enough to make him lose balance, dropping his gun and giving a chance to the third man to cover his mouth with a rag. The rag was watered with chloroform.

I can't inhale... Morgan thought. The man pushed him towards the brick wall, causing his body to slam hard on it. Morgan's head bashes against it and it scrapes his cheek and arms. The stinging cuts were registered by Morgan at the moment the man twist his arms. The pain shoots up in his shoulder. He placed the rag on Morgan's face once again, but he struggled in the man's hold, trying like hell to get away.

But it's no use.

Morgan needed to breathe. He needed.... But he can't. Doing it he will lose consciousness and let the mysterious people take him.

Morgan couldn't hold his breath anymore and inhaled the chloroform in his lungs. The last thing that goes through his mind as the darkness took over was his wife Elena and how worried she will be once she realized what happened.

After two hours Morgan woke up and groan in pain. His head was throbbing, and his shoulder wasn't good too. When his eyes focused, he noticed Peter and yelled:

- I will kill you when I get from here.

Peter just grinned and hit him with metal fighting boxing gloves. Blood gushed from his temple and his vision blurred. Peter grabbed his chin, making Morgan look at him, and smiled, saying:

- We'll see who comes out of here alive. - his smile turned devilish - I have little doubt that you will come out at all.

- Go to hell. - Morgan growled.

Peter nodded and started hitting Morgan again and again until he finally lost consciousness. Peter stopped and put the weapon in his pocket. He pulled out the phone, took a picture of the beaten Morgan, and walked out the door. Two men, armed with moles, entered the room, ready to shoot Morgan when he awoke and decided to run away.

..................

Something was wrong. Morgan, Amanda, and Bonnie had to return by now, but they were more than two hours now missing. I sent Alan, Simon, and Lucas to check, but they returned with the sad news that they had found Amanda and Bonnie dead, and there was no sign of Morgan. Only his watch was found, but in a dead-end with his pistol.

I was desperately looking for something and used Oracle to find it when I got a picture. I opened it and immediately grabbed my mouth in shock. Morgan was tied to a chair and beaten very badly.

I immediately jumped up and went to the main room where the spies were. Pablo, Winston, and Milton set out to try to follow the person who send the picture as I tried to control myself. Jade came over to me and put her arms around my shoulders.

- Everything will be fine. We will find him and it will be over. - she whispered soothingly in her ear.

I nodded weakly, thinking only for Morgan. Good thing the kids were with Derek and Sara.