37)

I walked into the living room, and I saw Morgan waking up. I sat next to him and took his hand. He smiled faintly seeing me and looked around before his eye settle on me once again.

- Why do you keep saving me when I am being an asshole. – Morgan asked tiredly.

- Because you are my asshole. – I replied and pecked his lips – I knew it wasn't you and that you are controlled.

- I wasn't. – Morgan shook his head – I did all this. I remember everything I have done to the people and the worse is that I liked it.

- Sara found a huge amount of alcohol in your system which may have caused you to act differently. Do you remember if you have a drink with someone alcohol or not? – I asked.

- With Peter a few times. – Morgan nodded and, at that moment, I saw a memory flashing through my eyes.

The Masked one was Peter. He had done all things and manipulated us the whole time. I ran my fingers through my hair, breathing slightly.

- Elena. - Morgan said scared and stood up sitting holding my hand - Elena, are you okay?

- Yes, I'm fine. - I said, smiling falsely, but he felt me and raised an eyebrow in disbelief - It was him, all the time.

- I do not understand. - Morgan shook his head in confusion.

- It was Peter. - I said, and Morgan looked at me in shock.

He started to sweat as his cheek started to get red. I touch him and I realize he was feverish. I pushed him onto the sofa, but he started to move and tried to get up.

- Morgan, you aren't in your best shape. – I said.

- I don't care. I will kill this bastard. – Morgan said twisting against my hold to get up – Let me go, Elena.

Suddenly Jade showed up injecting Morgan with something. He relaxed and closed his eyes falling asleep. I sighed looking at her and asked:

- Was it necessary?

- Yes, it was. Morgan needs rest especially now since he has withdrawals. – Jade spoke and left me alone with him.

Morgan woke up after a few minutes and groaned maybe in pain. I took his arm and kissed his knuckles making him smile.

- Promise me something, would you? – I asked and Morgan nodded – Promise me not to drink.

- Okay, I promise. – Morgan said and tremble slightly – I am feeling like shit.

- You will get better after a few days. For now, let's focus on getting you back in good shape. – I replied to my husband and looked upstairs hearing Charlie crying – You stay here.

I walked upstairs seeing my little daughter crying in her baby crib. I took her rocking her and she smiled babyishly. Emma and Emily ran into the room and hug my legs.

- Mommy. – Emily smiled looking at me with her big eyes – Hungry.

- Me too. – Emma cried and I barely laughed at my daughters.

- Let's go downstairs to eat then. – I nodded.

- Did someone say eating? – Gabriel showed up smirking with Hannah and Dylan behind him smiling too and I nodded.

Going downstairs, Jacob and Jason had joined us, too, and I went into the kitchen after giving Charlie to Morgan.

I made milk with cornflakes for each child and they ate happily talking to each other. Morgan come into the kitchen, and even if I didn't want him to get up, he insisted that he would be better off with breakfast.

Jade showed up too alongside John, Clarisse, and Clary. After snack, all kids run outside to play soccer and I was looking from inside while bouncing my baby. Morgan leaned next to me and crossed his arms looking at me expectantly.

- What? – I asked confused.

- What will we do with the Masked one or the betrayer Peter? – he spoke his question and I sighed – We have to do something, Elena. He was terrorizing us for years and he almost killed you.

- I know, but we need a plan on how to do it. For now, he doesn't need to know that I remembered and that I told you. – I said making him frown – I know, it is hard, but please, don't do anything, Morgan.

- How do you expect me not to do anything after everything he had done? – Morgan almost yelled but sighed seeing my pouting face – Fine. But if he tried anything I am killing him immediately.