11)

I was in the kitchen box making breakfast while Morgan was making sure the kids were dressed and Loki is fed.

- Mommy, what are you doing? – Hannah rаn into the room smiling.

- Hey, honey. I am making pancakes. – I answered and took her in my arms.

I put her on the kitchen bar, and she continued to watch me. Soon after Jason, Jacob, Gabriel, and Dylan joined us, and I put Hannah down. My children put plates, cups, and forks and sat patiently on the table. Morgan appeared with Emma and Emily in his arms and placed them on their chairs. Morgan served the finished pancakes and began making coffee and pouring juice into the children's glasses. I took the bottles of milk for the little ones and as I must have repeated it was good family time.

But Morgan's phone rang, and he placed Emily in one hand to feed her while he looked at his phone.

- What is it? - I asked.

- We have a mission. The good thing is that it is three hours from here and we will not be very far. - Morgan replied.

- But we don't have a babysitter. – I said.

- Nadia will come and will take care of them. After all, she likes our kids and never gets scared by their little cunning brains. – Morgan replied.

I nodded and after an hour she was in the house. I entered the car and Morgan lit it up as he set off. We left the city and I sighed.

- What's wrong? - Morgan asked, looking at me for a second.

- There's nothing. I just don't like leaving the kids for even a few hours. - I answered - It's stupid.

- It's not stupid, Love. Every parent in your position would feel that way. -Morgan said, intertwining our fingers - They're smart enough for their age and can shoot a paintball. I couldn't do that when I was their age.

- And I mostly played princess with my sister. - I muttered and changed the subject - What is the mission?

Morgan untied our fingers and, while still looking at the road, pressed the button on the screen where a music video had been playing. Pictures of a man and a woman appeared on the screen with simplified information about the two between them.

- Kane and Kora Sundays, both recently stole a top-secret document and will sell it to the Black Devils today. - Morgan answered and pressed another button - The Black Devils is a mafia group formed a year ago by former murderers and thieves.

- And what are they doing outside? - I asked confused.

- The state. - Morgan replied as if that was the most logical answer - Otherwise we must stop Sundays before they can give the document.

- And where will the exchange take place? - I asked.

- Lucas mentioned a wedding, and we need to get ready. - Morgan grinned.

- Please, babe, you claim that I am always beautiful. That means I don't need makeup. - I answered teasing him.

- But we still have to change our clothes. - Morgan thought smiling.

He turned on autopilot and pressed the button. Our seats bent down, and two large aluminium rings appeared above our bellies. One ring went to the feet and the other to the head. They disappeared and the seats rose again. I was wearing a nice blue knee-length dress and my hair was curly. Morgan wore a white shirt with a blue tie and tight black formal jeans. He grabbed the steering wheel and the autopilot shut down.

- I like being a spy. - Morgan thought.

Two hours and a half later we were in the town and another 15 minutes in the building where the wedding would be. She had already started, and Morgan parked the car at the only free place. I walked out of the car and looked around. There were people already drunk dancing inside and a few people smoking on the benches or near the doors. I grabbed Morgan up high, and we went inside. It was full of people, and I already know why the exchange will take place at the wedding. No one was watching what was happening.

I noticed Kane and Kora dancing on the dance floor and I pulled Morgan there. I put my hands behind his neck, intertwining my fingers as he put his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

- Can we listen to them? - I whispered, seeing them talking.

Morgan discreetly pulled a small headset from his jeans pocket, and touched my ear, moving part of my hair slightly behind my hair. No one might be watching us, but there were mobsters and bad spies here who were always on the alert. I did the same and I was more discreet, I kissed him as I placed my hand on his ear, putting the headset in his ear.

- He'll be here soon. - I heard Kane say.

- We have to hurry, we don't know who will come to stop us. - Kora replied.

- Relax, there is no one here. Half of the people here are drunk or didn't know who we are. – Kane reassured her and looked around – Is there someone who looks suspicious of you?

Morgan pulled me even closer to him and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips making me smile. I returned the kiss and leaned back when I heard Kora saying:

- I don't know, but we still have to be careful.

One man with a black suit showed up with a few bodyguards and walked further into the restaurant. When I looked at Morgan, he nodded. This was the boss of the Black Devils. Kane and Kora followed them and my husband, and I went after them. We hid behind the wall, and I saw how Kane take from his pants one folder with the title "Top Secret.".

Morgan took off his lighter and threw it in the air. It touched the fire system and immediately it started screaming, letting the water go out. The wedding guests ran away. Kane, Kora, and the mobsters tried too, but we started shooting at them. We wounded them, and Morgan jumped to his feet, picking up the document before the mobster took it. I approached him and he asked sarcastically:

- Why do they never learn what to do?

- I don't know, but I like it that way. - I answered him joking slightly.

- DON'T MOVE. - someone shouted behind our backs and I immediately recognized Peter's voice - Hands behind the back of your head and turn slowly.

I did what he said and turned around. Peter was startled to see me but recovered and grabbed the folder from Morgan's hands.

- How dare you steal? - he asked.

- We didn't steal. - I was indignant - We rather stopped them.

The other officer was already dragging the gangsters to the police cars. Peter frowned and snapped his fingers, turning. A policeman grabbed my hands, put them behind my back, and handcuffed me. He pushed me into the police car and forced me inside. Morgan was pushed in, too.

- Our car. All the evidence of who we are is inside. - I whispered.

- Don't worry, it's a smart car. - Morgan replied.

I heard a slight explosion and turned. Our car was on fire and several confused police officers were trying to put out the fire. I glanced at Morgan, and he winked at me smiling cunningly. Peter entered the car with his college and soon we were in the police centre.

I kept claiming that we were just there when everything happens and that we try to stop the gangsters. No one believe us because, for them, Morgan was just one normal rich businessman, and I was just his wife with many kids. Good reputation!

Whether they believe me or not, I was released. The moment I was going to ask when my husband was I heard a gunshot. The other members of the Black Devil had come to save their Boss and of course, took Morgan because he had stopped them.