"Is there some space left in that bathtub?"

I have had a long crazy day.  there were endless people complaining about something not being correct and some people just wanted to complain cause they had nothing better to do.

those who wanted to tell me that what was done to their cars wasn't correct I asked them point blank if they worked on cars. and when they said no then my reply is "then trust me when I tell you everything is done correctly and not a thing is wrong".

they don't like when I tell them that & I don't like people trying to tell me how to do my job or think they know every damn thing.

Now here I sat in a hot tub of water with bubbles, a few candles, and a bottle of wine.

the hot water is really doing its job of easing my muscles.

"is there some space left in that bathtub?" 

I opened my eyes and looked up seeing Chibs standing there.

"sure if you don't mine the bubbles and candles" I replied

"not at all" he says

I sat up and move forward so that he could climb in behind me.

once he was settled I scooted back and laid right against his chest.

"Gemma said you dealt with a lot of pain in the arse people today," he says

"They were either complaining that something wasn't correct or just to hear their own voice. when I'd ask if they worked on cards and they'd tell me no. I'd tell them "then trust me when I tell you everything is done correctly and not a thing is wrong." which they didn't like that one bit." I tell him

"it's always fun dealing with the public," he says

"half of them you just want to slap the stupid out of them as well as their rudeness." I say to him

"yeah. but then you'd be slapping for an awfully long time" he says

"sadly" I say

nothing else for a while was said as we both enjoyed the water.

I of course gave him some of my wine.

We stayed in the tub til the water turned cold. 

after we dried off and got dressed he and I decided to just call take away and just relax on the couch where he told me how his day was.