"I'm falling apart & you're barely noticing"(made into story)

I've loved with all my heart and soul. I've given all I could give and for what. for it all to go to waste as I watch the one person I love kissing and loving another.

I sat there on the barstool watching him hold her in his arms creasing her hair and cheek while they share smiles and laughter.

He looked over at me and seen the look I had so he had the girl get up before he comes over to me and leans against the bar.

"I'm falling apart & you're barley noticing" I say not looking at him

"what do you want me to do. ignore her for you?" he asked

I shook my head.

"just go back to her" I say as much as it pained me.

I wasn't gonna be at fault for heartbreak. 

he walked back over and purposely started kissing her knowing damn well I was watching.

"you don't need a little boy like him darlin."

I looked over at Jax.

"why do you say that?" I asked

"cause he's a fucking idiot." he replied

I fully turned away from the one I had given it all to and got nothing but heartache in return.

I wiped my eyes before sniffling.

"come with me," he says

"where?" I asked

"for a ride," he says

I nodded my head and slipped off the stool and took his hand we went to the door but Jax stopped short turned grabbed my face and kissed me hard making me gasp and moan before he looked over at the guy I had wanted to be with. 

I looked over and saw him have a look of jealousy.

I smirked before I looked back at Jax and kissed him harder then he had me then I lead him out of the clubhouse.