Waterfall

when Jax and I were teenagers who wanted to get away from it all we went hiking through the woods and found a swim hole that had a waterfall.

it had since become our go-to place.

that place holds so many memories. 

we created our family there. we share our deepest secrets there. 

if it was possible we'd own that spot.

right now Jax and I are hiking our way to our spot.

we stopped on the bridge behind it and made sure no one was there before we headed on down.

we put our things on the flat rock before we jumped into the water.

we swam around and just released all stress from our long tiring days. 

I pulled Jax behind the Waterfall. he sat on the flat surface and pulled me onto his lap.

I straddled him and started to kiss him as he unclasped my bra and dropped my bra next to him.

I pulled back and looked at him as he leaned down and kissed my nipple before he looked up at me watching me as he opened his mouth and latched onto my nipple and started suckling.

I closed my eyes and dropped my head back moaning loudly enjoying the feeling of his mouth.

he sucked harder and harder on my tits switching from one to the other.

I lifted my head and pulled him back before I leaned down and started kissing him as I lifted up a big and freed his cock and pulled my panties to the side before I slipped down on him and regained my balance as I settled on his cock.

both of us started moaning as I ride his cock.

He grabbed my ass and I fisted his hair kissing him as I clung to his shoulder.

we both buried our faces in each other's necks as I rode orgasm after orgasm from the two of us.

We spent over three hours there making love and just being us before we got dried off and dressed then headed home to be a family and go back to reality.

We love our kids and the club. but to slip away to just have a rekindle date or just a date is perfectly fine.