can't get enough

I laid there moaning feeling my hubby licking my pussy and suckling on my clit before he moved right back up slipped right back inside of me and went right back to fucking me.

I clung to him as he made love and fucked me before he slipped out and went right back to licking and sucking on my pussy and clit.

"I can't get enough of you. I love your fucking taste and I don't care if I can taste myself inside you. I made out with you after you blew my cock and swallowed my load. I've fucking licked you out having just bust my nut inside of you. I fucking love eating your pussy in between fucking her" he says

"I'm not complaining one-bit baby. you do what you love and I'll enjoy the pleasure" I tell him

he kissed my pussy before he came right back up and again slipped right back inside of me.

Fisting his blonde hair I pulled I'm down to me and started making out with him.

he moaned and whined wanting back down to lick my pussy some more.

"in a moment Jax," I tell him as I clenched my thighs around his waist and my pussy sucked the fucking shit outta his cock.

"OH! fucking hell" he cried out as he growled and started hammering my pussy.

I reached up and started rubbing his chest as he hammered my pussy over and over again as if he hated her.

After he came inside me for a numberless time he removed my legs from his waist and went right back down to my pussy kissing her and loving on her.

I raked my fingers through his hair, loving how he was praising my pussy. 

he kept kissing and licking my pussy before he latched on to my clit and suckled her hard making my clit erect which he was more than happy to suck the fuck outta my erect clit.

I came and squirted as he kept sucking harder and harder.