" was that a kick? "

I am four months pregnant. 

It's been a few weeks since mine and Happy's baby started kicking. he hadn't been able to feel them kicking due to him being away on a run and handling an important matter.

He is supposed to come home tonight so hopefully, he will be able to experience feeling our baby kick.

I had just finished up grocery shopping and getting home when Hapyp called to tell me he was heading home right now.

When I pulled into the driveway he was already home. I climbed out and greeted him with a kiss before I walked to the back and grabbed a few bags only for Hapyp to take them and tell me to go unlock the door before he spanks me for even trying to carry thee bags.

I pecked his lips nd do as he says before I opened the door and moved outta his way.

"want to order take out or me cook?" I asked

"order take out. I wna cuddle and love on you" he says

I call our go to place that we always order take out from placing the usual meal with extra since I am eating for two.

after placing the order I go and get comfy on the couch while Happy is getting cleaned up having already put the food and everything away.

"hi mami" he greets as he sits beside me and cups my face giving me some of my favorite long passionate kisses.

"Hi papi" I replied

he leans down and kisses my stomach before he sits beside me and wrapps his arm around me pulling me closer as he starts rubbing my stomach.

"was that a kick?" he asked

"no they were just moving around" I replied

"oh" he says

a few minutes later our baby kicks.

"that was a kick," I tell him

I looked at him and he was looking at where our baby had kicked.

I tilted his head up and smiled.

"amazing huh?" I asked

"its wonderful" he says

I peck his lips before laying my head on his shoulder as he moves his hand around my stomach waiting for them to kick again.