"Fuck. You feel so good."

Having tig cuffed to the bed rails and driving his kinkiy ass crazy wasn't how I thought my day would turn out. but his little teasing ass just keep edging me and edging me as we was at the clubhouse, or in the garage, heck even at Gemma's place for dinner. 

So when we got home and stripped down I made him think he was gonna have it easy. till I flipped him over and cuffed his wrists to the bed.

I had jerks his cock and played with his nipples making him very hard. I started sucking him off to really get him going before I pulled back before he could really enjoy it.

I go it to the point his tip was very red.

"Now Tiggy are we gonna pull the shit we did today ever again?" I asked

"no ma'am," he says

"are we sorry for edging me?" I asked

"yes," he says

"good boy," I say before  I settled down on him and blew his world to bits. he wanted so badly to get free of his restraints but knew that unless I wanted him free then I'd stop if he broke himself free.

I toyed with his nipples and I played with his body like he's never experienced and I had him cumming quicker than he could yell my name.

"fuck. You feel so good" he says

"you like the feeling of my walls clenching around your girth sucking you in deeper?" I asked

"fuck yes" he says

"you wanna touch me. to flip me over and pound my ass into the mattress?" I asked

"please" he begged

"cum again then you will be let free" I tell him

He whined a bit but none the less did just like I wanted him too.

after he came again I unfastened his restraints before I leaned down and started kissing him while he flipped us over and hammered my ass into the mattress.